Image1666804706.554591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Now I’m confused. Whats a JailBreak?

It used to be a Demon.
Then a RedEye SS or whatever.

Now its just a different option for the 807 hp motor in a challenger or charger?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Other than the EV ChAlLeNgEr that farts exhaust sounds from speakers I really think Dodge is killing it with their cars and trucks.

I like that you can walk into the showroom and order your jailbreak exactly how you want it. That’s how it was and how it should be.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

It used to be a Demon.

Now its just a different option for the 807 hp motor in a challenger or charger?
It opens up different color interiors, wheels, multiple badge colors, interior trim(carbon fiber), multiple brake caliper colors, and the bump in HP. My challenger is 797. One of the first bumps in the power brokers is to buy the tuner and a new tune to get it to 807/840 on 100 octane. Then power pack 2 is a pulley.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
It opens up different color interiors, wheels, multiple badge colors, interior trim(carbon fiber), multiple brake caliper colors, and the bump in HP. My challenger is 797. One of the first bumps in the power brokers is to buy the tuner and a new tune to get it to 807/840 on 100 octane. Then power pack 2 is a pulley.

How are the Hellcats handling power upgrades? Dodge was never known for making a strong trans… how much are they getting out of these things on stock block, trans, rear?

Very curious about this. Look forward to seeing you slapping on some mods!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
How are the Hellcats handling power upgrades? Dodge was never known for making a strong trans… how much are they getting out of these things on stock block, trans, rear?

The jailbreak will stay stock. The Challenger will get the stage 2 power broker mods which retain all factory warranties. However closest dealer to me is the Houston area, currently. None in Louisiana

Zemedici

Established Member

I've got cars making 4 digit whp with stock motor

Transmission.....ehhhh not so much lolol but built units can handle whatever you throw at them.

Rear end gets sketchy, but Acme got you covered with their 4 link

f8fdd3a9-dcd8-41bf-a9ba-ed1a0297ebbc-jpeg.568199

NOT cheap though, but hey, get what you pay for

kru510

Established Member

It used to be a Demon.

Nothing more than old parts bin cars. Just like the last special editions are nothing but sticker packages. Granted it does have the 2.7 supercharger and better internals but I just made a call over to hhp got me a fully forged bottom end for 6 grand. Did a Whipple 3.0 for 10000 with a fuel system. Added the killerchiller and I'm good. Dodge has got to get rid of their parts some way.Would never pay for a jailbreak. I paid $61000 for a wide body Challenger poverty pack but this was back in January of 2020.Has everything I need and I don't need none of the fancy electronics or anything. My car is literally stripped down to even running halogen lights and cloth seats and it happens to be the lightest wide body you can get.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Nothing more than old parts bin cars. Just like the last special editions are nothing but sticker packages. Granted it does have the 2.7 supercharger and better internals but I just made a call over to hhp got me a fully forged bottom end for 6 grand. Did a Whipple 3.0 for 10000 with a fuel system. Added the killerchiller and I'm good. Dodge has got to get rid of their parts some way.Would never pay for a jailbreak. I paid $61000 for a wide body Challenger poverty pack but this was back in January of 2020.Has everything I need and I don't need none of the fancy electronics or anything. My car is literally stripped down to even running halogen lights and cloth seats and it happens to be the lightest wide body you can get.
Light and widebody dodge....lol. If all out lightweight race car was my goal, it would've been a fox body 4 cyl coupe with a turbo coyote swap.

LS WUT

Established Member
Light and widebody dodge....lol. If all out lightweight race car was my goal, it would've been a fox body 4 cyl coupe with a turbo coyote swap.
Yeah I don’t think I’m following that. Why would you have such an expansive car for $61k and get cloth seats and such? Seems wild to me. However his money live it up I guess. He can enjoy the cloth seats, you and I will enjoy our heated and cooled leather seats and fancy electronics I reckon. :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I did it right! Congratulations. I love the paint color, the red leather interior, the electronics....the whole package. Enjoy the hell out of it, Rich!

kru510

Established Member
I didn't say it was the lightest car I just said it was the lightest challenger widebody. If I wanted a light car I'd get me one of those BMW i3s strip out everything and throw a 3 rotor rotary in it. I used to build Fd3 rx7s all day. Those i3s are full carbon fiber chassis.. ugly as shit though.

kru510

Established Member
Yeah I don’t think I’m following that. Why would you have such an expansive car for $61k and get cloth seats and such? Seems wild to me. However his money live it up I guess. He can enjoy the cloth seats, you and I will enjoy our heated and cooled leather seats and fancy electronics I reckon. :D
Because you most likely paid about 40,000+ more for that. And if I want leather I'll just do Katskinz. Like you said it's your money. I wanted an actual muscle car not a moving couch. And I also forgot to mention my car is a factory rear seat delete. I'm proud to have my SXT with a Hellcat drivetrain

Attachments

• IMG_20210410_152818 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210410_152818 (1).jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20210410_152043 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210410_152043 (1).jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 62

LS WUT

Established Member
Because you most likely paid about 40,000+ more for that. And if I want leather I'll just do Katskinz. Like you said it's your money. I wanted an actual muscle car not a moving couch. And I also forgot to mention my car is a factory rear seat delete. I'm proud to have my SXT with a Hellcat drivetrain
This is also true, however I didn’t buy mine brand new. I got a low mileage 1 owner car fully loaded for $60k out the door a while back. I wanted luxury, and power at the same time. I reckon if I wanted to drive a fast car I’d probably get in my foxbodys that are built, my GT500, or one of my cobras. Enjoy the hellcat for what you got it for.

Users who are viewing this thread