Acura TL type S

007-24/7

Banned
If your looking at those... deffinately look at the IS350's I bought one when i sold my cobra... I haven't looked back yet... the interior is what sold me on the car and it drives like a dream. And its fast, obviously not as fast as an 03 cobra, but i have riped a few 13.4 @ 105 runs up and new england drag way in it... and its bone stock.

Given a choice, i'd pick the IS350 as well.
Both cars are nice but the rwd aspect would increase the fun factor i'd think.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
yea they'd be cool as rwd.. but alike g2mach1 i wouldn't trade power for luxury.. although i am selling my cobra, i'm looking at an 05 denali.

the ac tl type s is sex tho, there's a blue one in town with exhaust and tint.. very nice..
not really over priced either for what you get.

one thing is for sure when i graduate i'm getting another cobra :)

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
That thing is so faint, you hear the turbo whistling more than you hear the BOV.

Yeah it was not loud but you could still hear it. You are not going to hear it with the window down or if the radio is on. I just thought it was fun to drive. Had a few stop signs near my house that she let me test the car on.....Thing pulled pretty good for being a luxury SUV.

roushracin

Established Member
Having an Acura myself I'm a little biased. I love the TL! But, as some people have stated, the Lexus IS is AWESOME! The only reason I'd pick the TL over the IS is there is a lot more room in the TL. Have to think of the family in these situations. If I had no family, I would be driving an IS.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
The TL and most other Honda / Acura's are boring.

It's just another Japanese transportation appliance, except with leather seats and wood grain.

I drove an 07 TL and it drives as boring as it looks. OK power, numb steering, floaty handling and spongy brakes.

50 Proof

Established Member
Although the TSX is different, my Coworker has had stupid BS problems with his Acura since day one. The Autostick feature of his transmission never work properly from day one. The dealer acknowledged the problem, but because the tranny didn't through a code, they denied warranty work. Plus, he keeps replacing headlights and headlight assemblies due to condensation and stuff.

u n v kenny

Established Member
I have a Turbo'd Integra and that's the only Acura I'd own. I only own it because I DO work here at the Acura dealership and cost +10% on parts is good.

My friend just picked up an '05 TSX black on black 6 speed and I enjoy that thing more than a 6 speed TL-S.

Users who are viewing this thread