Acura TL type S

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
um SICK!

this car looks so sick, everytime i see one i stare at it like i stare at your naked girlfriend
when she's running past my bedroom door in the morning to the bathroom..

any thoughts?
800px-2007-Acura-TL-TypeS-DC.jpg

4177_st0640_037.jpg

tl_s_rear.jpg

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I think the TL is a very nice car. A friend of mine has one (girl), but I trade power for luxury. It surely does not stiffen the morning wood like your roomates girlfriend!

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I raced one on the freeway going from the bay area to southern Cali.. it was a pretty even race, neither one of us could pull away from the other.. of course I was in an 02 Honda S2000...........

SVTcobra2

Established Member
nice car, but i would like it better in any other color than silver. id say 95% of cars just dont look as good in silver.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
the TL is basically a honda accord.... its a nice car though, i've driven the regular TL(not the S) and it was incredibly dull...No excitement to the car what so ever. To be honest, my fx is more fun to drive.

50 Proof

Established Member
I don't find excitement in FWD 4 door family cars, regardless of what you do to them. I'm curious about bad the torque steer is on this TL Type-S. These TL's are dime a dozen out here in southern cali. I'm personally getting sick of looking at them. The Acura TL is kind of like a tattoo on the lower back, every girl has got to have one.

50 Proof

Established Member
I ****ing hate that shit!!!!:bash::mj:

lol, you and me both man. Everytime I see a cute girl with a tattoo there, I think to myself, how f'n original. I wonder what girls would do if I were to walk by them and tell them, hey nice tramp stamp.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I seen these around and i stare at them, Also the Nissan Altima SER is really awesome also :coolman:

NissanSER.jpg

NissanSERback.jpg

Calypso Vert

Established Member
I am glad I am not the only one that stares at them. There's one around here that's black with DARK tint and it looks awesome!!

u n v kenny

Established Member
I work at an Acura dealership and there's tons of them on our lot.

I guess working here it makes me sick to see them all the time.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
There is one down the street from me. Same color scheme but his is red with the black style rims and black trim pieces on the back, blacked out windows. It looks absolutely freak in awesome. Acura's are amazing cars, M-I-L owns the new RDX, AWD turbo, I love the blow off valve on it....

u n v kenny

Established Member
There is one down the street from me. Same color scheme but his is red with the black style rims and black trim pieces on the back, blacked out windows. It looks absolutely freak in awesome. Acura's are amazing cars, M-I-L owns the new RDX, AWD turbo, I love the blow off valve on it....

That thing is so faint, you hear the turbo whistling more than you hear the BOV.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
If your looking at those... deffinately look at the IS350's I bought one when i sold my cobra... I haven't looked back yet... the interior is what sold me on the car and it drives like a dream. And its fast, obviously not as fast as an 03 cobra, but i have riped a few 13.4 @ 105 runs up and new england drag way in it... and its bone stock.

Users who are viewing this thread