Acura RSX ???!!

L3thal 324

Established Member
i got to drive an rsx once. i like the interior and they handle nice enough. but the 03 is not in its class at all. oh and if anyone want proof of someone using a cobra for something other than straigh line shoot me a pm i will be happy to give you a personal demonstration of an 03 cobras turning and drifting abilities. hahahaha later

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by jetblackcobra
i thought these were supposed to be quick, but the one i raced tonight was not even worth my gas, i left him like he was standing still, dont they have 260hp??

I think they're high 14 low 15 second cars... I'd probably be able to hang with one in my R/T. (maybe even beat it with the mild mods im running)

Deffinatly not compatition for a 97 snake... Not really compatition for any snake 93 to 03.

Last edited:

ibismojo

Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
I wonder how the Cobra would be if Ford put in a 10.0 V10 DOHC with a twin screw blower and reduced the weight of the car to 2000 lbs.

someone already stuffed the cobra's engine into a focus, even took their tranny and rear suspension. costs 70k. but RWD, 400hp, 2800lb focus sounds pretty interesting.

ibismojo

Established Member
Originally posted by Steeltwo
my reply was meant for the persons who said the RSX sucked and was a waste of money. (firemedic,blownstang)
The car doesn't suck, for what it is, it is a really good car. Just no compeition for a blown V8.

the rx8 is a weak little car. They need to dump the twins back on or something. Shit the car is clocking 14.6 at most strips

RX8 isn't "weak". There's nothing wrong with 250, wait, 247, no wait, 238hp, though people have been dynoing the car at 190. Apparently, the ECU goes crazy on the dyno and doesn't put out the numbers it's suppose to. The engine alone has been dyno'ed and makes the advertised 250hp but I guess they had problems with emissions at the ports prior to delivery.

Maybe it's me and driving around with 120hp, but 238 from the 8, or 270 from the 350z seems like plenty of power for spirited daily driving.

i wish i'd saved my money and got a used lightning, whatever, i'm only a couple of years away from smoking my friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread