Accufab dual bore throttle body?

vatejf

Established Member
Does the Accufab dual bore throttle body for the 03-04 mach 1 fit on our cars?
I just picked up a used ported blower and it included a welded and ported inlet but a stock throttle body and would like to upgrade, but do not want the sticking throttle and other problems I hear about with the single blades.

03 silver cobra

Established Member
I just bought one for my blower great throttle response, idle and drives like stock and flows great!

G04cobra

Established Member
it fits but the throttle bodies for 03/04's have a slit that goes into the IAC valve. I believe the tbs for the 99/01 cobras and machs do not.

Anabolic

Banned
i still like my single blade 110mm accufab. THIS SHIT. is responsive, the lightest pedal touch you can see the difference in vaccum under the boost gauge. unbelievable.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
i still like my single blade 110mm accufab. THIS SHIT. is responsive, the lightest pedal touch you can see the difference in vaccum under the boost gauge. unbelievable.

That has to do with the cam profile on the side of the throttle body that the throttle cable rolls and around and opens it. The responsiveness has nothing to do with single or dual blade TB. Each manufacture can make that cam profile how they like so its either very sensitive to minor changes in gas pedal or not so much.

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
I have no experience with the Accufab Dual Bore... But, I have a BBK Twin 65mm in another thread for cheap, if youre in looking to go aftermarket.

03 silver cobra

Established Member
Some people complained of the sbtb being too touchy, but the accufab twin 60 gives a good balence between the two. Its easier to drive "normal" if you get what I mean

Users who are viewing this thread