Accel Coilpacks...Worth anything??

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Are the accel coilpacks worth anything at all? I'm trying to get in the 10's N/A and running out of bolt on's...I know they are pricey, but if I could pick up a couple of hundreths or a half of a tenth I'd buy them...anybody know much about these please chime in.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
list of mods? All the research i did showed they didn't gain anything. Probably money better spent somewhere else.

alex12gt

Established Member
load of crap if they were worth a dime dont you think all the big guys would have them......am has done a great job at advertising stuff that does nothing

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'd like to have the opportunity to really test them an write an article. I have the perfect dyno for it. I just need the parts and the time.

clean92lx

Established Member
I was thinking about getting these but only because I might need them for my nitrous set up to prevent the spark blow out I'm having on nitrous. I wouldn't waste money on these for a N/A set up though unless they were more affordable.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to have the opportunity to really test them an write an article. I have the perfect dyno for it. I just need the parts and the time.

Id like to see them ohmed out against a set of new OEM ones as well. Ive seen a set of Weapon X done against a used set of OEM and the WeaponX was a joke, their range over 8 coils was exponentially higher compared to the Ford pieces

Users who are viewing this thread