AC Vent Gauge Pods (Group Buy Thread)

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
I would like 1 if I can get a single. If not, I'll just buy a set and I'm sure I can offload the extra one.

Do you have this posted on any other forums? I don't know how many Ironhand wants to do but that could help you get a good quantity of them sold.

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
I would like 1 if I can get a single. If not, I'll just buy a set and I'm sure I can offload the extra one.

Do you have this posted on any other forums? I don't know how many Ironhand wants to do but that could help you get a good quantity of them sold.

I wouldnt have a problem of doing one as long as we reach 30 or over 30.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Cool, updated with the single.

Ironhand, do you have a maximum amount you would like to make? I didn't think about spreading these to other forums.

Ironhand

Banned
Cool, updated with the single.

Ironhand, do you have a maximum amount you would like to make? I didn't think about spreading these to other forums.

No maximum. I just did 30 since the amount of people was very close. I never thought I would be making that many. lol

Ironhand

Banned
just curious as to what stops thes from piviting up and down once the wieght of the guage is added?

It will have a tight fit inside the vent opening and around the stock locating pins so they shouldnt move around much if at all since the shape around the gauge itself barely fits inside the vent opening.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
So they will be shipping out by the end of the week then? :poke: :dancenana:

JohnnyM

Established Member
:pepper::pepper:

unbelievable how a gauge mounting solution for my racecar cought on to others, very cool :rockon:

thank you SVTP!!! :beer:

Not sure why they were never made available following the intro to the S197...either way NICE WORK for getting this started. My car just appeared in the April edition of MMFF, too bad I did not have them for the photo shoot !!!

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure why they were never made available following the intro to the S197...either way NICE WORK for getting this started. My car just appeared in the April edition of MMFF, too bad I did not have them for the photo shoot !!!

wow, congrats!
wish my car would make it into MMFF, guess that will never happen being overseas though, lol

Users who are viewing this thread