AC Vent Gauge Pods (Group Buy Thread)

Ironhand

Banned
I got the email with the tracking number on the goods. :)

Estimated delivery Jun 1, 2012 by 10:30 AM

I also just realized that it was the 1st as well. One full day ahead of schedule. :rockon:

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
standby by for opsec violation: that means that after this patrol we might have pictures up!!!!! Might need to change the map overlay a bit

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
Thanks to Gabe and Huachipato, my bank account is smaller. However I am the proud owner of dual Intercepter gauges!!! Gabe I took your advice and went with silver face, green glow, and SVT logo

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Thanks to Gabe and Huachipato, my bank account is smaller. However I am the proud owner of dual Intercepter gauges!!! Gabe I took your advice and went with silver face, green glow, and SVT logo

Sorry about that.... well, not really.... ;)

EDIT: I was really hoping to see some pictures of the finished product before I left work for the day.... I'll have to check back later tonight or tomorrow to see them.

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Sorry about that.... well, not really.... ;)

EDIT: I was really hoping to see some pictures of the finished product before I left work for the day.... I'll have to check back later tonight or tomorrow to see them.

You mean like this?

IMAG0705.gif

IMAG0703.gif

Ironhand

Banned
Love it fap fap fap

Dont get it on the computer.....

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pictures.

I plan to start getting the orders together over the weekend. It's alot of orders to handle myself and alot of addresses to write. lol

I am also an FTE Chapter leader so I will be busy Saturday with the Ford truck meet.

gabe1530

Banned

very nice!!! glad i could help make that decision.

just saw the pics. damn!!! i cant wait.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I just got a 10k credit card please please don't say that. I can't believe I have not pulled the trigger on a KB/whipple!

Ironhand

Banned
I just got a 10k credit card please please don't say that. I can't believe I have not pulled the trigger on a KB/whipple!

Those can be dangerous and you can get in trouble with that much room on a credit card. But if you need some engine parts then Im sure I can help you out. lol

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
awesome!!
mine has the longest way to go I think and will take the longest so please ship mine out first? :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread