Absolutley Sick Races!!! Extreme Supra VS Crazy 03 Cobra!!!

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
I'm starting to get a little worried here Havoc, the more videos you post with these Supras kicking everybody's ass the more I like them, you just can't get enough of that spooling sound. The only sound better in IMO is our whine. Another awesome video man.

If it makes you feel any better, I've beat that same supra from a dead stop in the 1/4 mile! :thumbsup: I'm am not stupid enough to race him from a roll though!!! :nono:

Havoc you are my hero, keep the awesome vids coming.
LMAO!!! Will do!

TorchRedCobra04 WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BLADES?!?!?
What the **** does this have to do with "Absolutley Sick Races!!! Extreme Supra VS Crazy 03 Cobra!!!" ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING!!!!!!!!! So stop tring to hijack my threads!!!

Last edited:

jasil

Established Member
It comes down to HP in the powerband being used and the supra will win everytime from a roll.

Go look at enough dynosheets and turbo powered cars have much better looking graphs over the last 2k of the rpm band. Blown cars look like a 45 degree angle.

Examples.
http://dyno.to4r.com/graph.php

You can play around with the graphs and see for yourself. They are withing 90% of there peak power for 2k+ rpms. Blown cars graphs won't look like that.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Is that cobra here on this board? I doubt the cobra is making 600rwhp with only pulley/nos/intake.....Correct me if I am wrong.. But he woudl need like a 2.8 pulley along with a 150 shot or something along those lines...:shrug:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
can pulley/NOSSSSSSSSSSSs/intake possibly make 600rwhp...yes...did it look like it from the video HELL NO!

rust0r

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
u know a non turbo supra ungoverned will top out at 177.... which is faster then a corba can. so no matter what a supra will win on the highway.... u know? even though the non turbo models were only 202HP

ungoverned STOCK turbo supras (320hp 315ft) will top out at 172mph, thats a far ways from a 202hp supra hitting 177mph

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by rust0r
ungoverned STOCK turbo supras (320hp 315ft) will top out at 172mph, thats a far ways from a 202hp supra hitting 177mph

ugh n/m u obviously dont know much about supra's this has already been argued on many other threads...

Lagtime

Established Member
ugh n/m u obviously dont know much about supra's this has already been argued on many other threads...

I was going to stay out of this, but really, you are totally clueless about Supras, and should not try and post any "facts" about them.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
Is that cobra here on this board? I doubt the cobra is making 600rwhp with only pulley/nos/intake.....Correct me if I am wrong.. But he woudl need like a 2.8 pulley along with a 150 shot or something along those lines...:shrug:

you guys are smoking some serious crack around here

that cobra is on this board but im not going to mention a name, his car rides out and puts down at least 550rwhp....that supra put down 600 hp as I witnessed it on the dyno when he was tuning for race gas, although other supras have put down more #'s wise, he has 0000000 lag, and the hit is instant, his torque and power curve is very sick

some of you guys that talk shit should come to tampa, you can race any of the cars in the video, including mine, and we will be sure to get it on video

another good job Chris, too bad I havent been out in awhile :rockon:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
you guys are smoking some serious crack around here

that cobra is on this board but im not going to mention a name, his car rides out and puts down at least 550rwhp....that supra put down 600 hp as I witnessed it on the dyno when he was tuning for race gas, although other supras have put down more #'s wise, he has 0000000 lag, and the hit is instant, his torque and power curve is very sick...

So let me guess this straight... You're trying to say that the Supra pulled the Cobra THAT hard with 50 more hp? Either the Cobra wasn't spraying or the Supra makes a lot more than 600 hp. I raced a BPU Supra in my ex-'03 Cobra. The Supra made just under 450 rwhp on the dyno and my Cobra, with nothing more than a Bassani catback, put down 404. We raced from a 40 roll and it was dead even when we both let off at 140 mph. Now, the Supra in the video may have a better turbo setup, but there's no way he'd pull a pullied/sprayed Cobra that hard with 50 more hp. Something just isn't adding up.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
The cobra was spraying, and is making about 550 rwhp and over 600 lb/ft of tq.

The supra, like jakethesnake said, has NO lag, and is built amazingly. Very fast for the amount of power he makes. He runs just as good from a dig. There will be a re-match between the two at the track.

Any of you around tampa can make the trip and race either of the cars. I'm sure that most of you will be suprised with how fast they are.

rust0r

Established Member

if you really wanna get into it, ive noticed a ton of threads where you post shit that you have absolutely no clue about, if you dont know about the subject or take the time to research it, dont post about it, thanks

CobraBri

Established Member
u know a non turbo supra ungoverned will top out at 177.... which is faster then a corba can. so no matter what a supra will win on the highway.... u know? even though the non turbo models were only 202HP

BS!!!! A car with 220hp that hits 177...give me a break kid. Go back to Supraforums where you belong. :rollseyes

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
So let me guess this straight... You're trying to say that the Supra pulled the Cobra THAT hard with 50 more hp? Either the Cobra wasn't spraying or the Supra makes a lot more than 600 hp. I raced a BPU Supra in my ex-'03 Cobra. The Supra made just under 450 rwhp on the dyno and my Cobra, with nothing more than a Bassani catback, put down 404. We raced from a 40 roll and it was dead even when we both let off at 140 mph. Now, the Supra in the video may have a better turbo setup, but there's no way he'd pull a pullied/sprayed Cobra that hard with 50 more hp. Something just isn't adding up.

Supra may have better gearing at those speeds...Maybe the Cobra didn't have good bottle pressure?? Besides, Supras are known as "top end" cars because of good high rpm power, gearing, aerodynamics etc. Also, the Supra weighs more than 200 lbs less than the Cobra.

Props on both cars. Beating a Single Turbo Supra running race gas in a highway run is a tough affair. Not many cars can do it.

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by Lagtime
God no, don't do that.

LOL...Sorry, yeah you're right. Supraforums has enough 16 year old kids living out their Playstation dreams on the internet. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread