About to have wisdom teeth+ 2 other teeth removed. . .

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
One more week, and 6 teeth will be removed from my mouth.

One of my baby teeth never came out, lodged itself above an adult tooth, got stuck in the bone.

Thankfully insurance is already paying for most of it.

Will I be in pain? :dw:

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
you are going to be in a lot of pain I kid you not. This will probably be the most painful experience of your life.

Usually you'd expect me to say jk here, but yeah it will suck lol. Its something you can do on Friday though and be able to go into work on Monday. Just with food and all, cold stuff rocks, try smoothies and what not. Probably you will be in discomfort as far as eating goes for 1-2 weeks, the first 3 days being the absolute worst.

DiZzyBonne

Established Member
Hopefully you're sleeping during the operation, I was awake and it sucked :(. Hey, at least you get pain killers after the whole ordeal!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
My room mate just got 5 teeth pulled. The doc gave him some really good drugs though so he was never really in any pain unless the meds were wearing off. I gotta get my wisdom teeth pulled sometime soon even though they don't bother me. :cryying:

4valvemach

Established Member
I got my upper wisdom teeth pulled out and it sucked ass!!!!
The doc just took some pliers and started yanking on it twisting and turning you could hear the bone snapping then BAM they were out and I could feel the nerve being pulled out of my face too but all in all not to bad

GOOD LUCK:D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Yeah, I'll be put under anesthesia during the operation. Thankfully my parents are going to drive up to drive me home and what not after they get removed, as I'm sure I'll be in la-la land for a while after the operation. :D

I got my upper wisdom teeth pulled out and it sucked ass!!!!
The doc just took some pliers and started yanking on it twisting and turning you could hear the bone snapping then BAM they were out and I could feel the nerve being pulled out of my face too but all in all not to bad

GOOD LUCK:D

Oh, thanks. :lol1:

92z28

Established Member
My wisdom teeth came in and they fit in there just fine :shrug:

How often does that happen?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You'll be fine just take the easy way out and go under cause it'll reduce your ability to fight which is where a lot of the soreness come from. I had 8 teeth pulled at once (wisdom teeth & the 4 behind each K9 top and bottom) and I was only in slight pain for maybe a week. The perkasete(sp?) really helped too.

mcdover

Established Member
Make sure you smoke lots of cigarettes immediately after having them pulled. Dry socket is great!

svt_nick69

Established Member
I remember I had to have my bottom 2 and my top 2 pull'd. The laughing gas theyll give you ( if your gettin put to sleep ) is the shit!!! :rockon: I remember the nurse saying ok breathe into this mask and I will be back in 5 mins. The doc came in and said, hey nick hows it goin and I almost fell outta the chair laughing in tears. oh man, gettin your wisdom teeth pull'd is fun shit. Wait till you pull the cotton balls outta your mouth when their soaked with blood :pepper:

chipmunk FTW!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I remember I had to have my bottom 2 and my top 2 pull'd. The laughing gas theyll give you ( if your gettin put to sleep ) is the shit!!! :rockon: I remember the nurse saying ok breathe into this mask and I will be back in 5 mins. The doc came in and said, hey nick hows it goin and I almost fell outta the chair laughing in tears. oh man, gettin your wisdom teeth pull'd is fun shit. Wait till you pull the cotton balls outta your mouth when their soaked with blood :pepper:

chipmunk FTW!

I had an iv and when that stuff started pumping through my vanes I could feel it going up my arm and chest like it was oil and then about 10 seconds later I was gone!

03 svt

Established Member
I had four wisdom teeth pulled at once (very painfull ) as with anything you need the right tools for the job so a 5th of vodka or ( liquor of your choice) and a straw and you'll be fine and just eat oodles of noodles:beer:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
pain meds are yor friend, if your trying to lose weight this could be a good thing cuz you cant eat much of anything

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Had 3 impacted wisdom teeth yanked out. It really wasn't that bad other than the pain meds made me really hungry and it hurt to eat.

The worst part was the gum infection I got after wards. What ever the doc says to do to clean your gums, I suggest doing it. I pretty much ignored him and had to pay the price. Just imagine the doc peeling back your gums as he cleans them out. Oh, and this time no pain meds, yea it sucked.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
:nonono:Do not get dry socket,worst pain in my life. Hurt so bad I thought about sawing my head off to get it to stop!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I was dippin Cope the day of surgery...had all 4 pulled while awake and never had any pain. I guess I was lucky!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
It's funny someone should mention losing weight, as I've been trying to cut a lot and have lost about 35 pounds already. :D

Users who are viewing this thread