About AFGMotorsports!!!MUST READ!!!

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
Well guys...so far I am very unhappy with AFGmotorsports.... I ordered a custom license plate frame...its been a little over a month now...The time is not the big issue right now...Its the simple fact that everysince they cleared my check...I cannot get ahold of them :shrug: I have sent several e-mails... I have looked all over for a number...I have called information and gave the operator afg's address but it comes up under some peoples names...(i dont wanna say those names outload yet)

So im just letting you guys know in advance what kind of service i am expeirencing with AFGMotorsports... I will let you all know the outcome... I will most likely be calling the Better Business Bureau and contacting my lawyer if I dont hear anything...Thanks for reading guys :beer:

Shawn

LeoGSVT

Banned
i ordered mine about a month ago..they responded to every PM i sent them, (on here) after i didnt see my plate for 2 weeks, i messages him on here and he told me the plate was out of stock..then told me when its on backorder they give 5 days for the frame to ship from the facility. If it can not be done within 5 days, they discount the frame to $29.95. If it has not shipped by the 10th day, the frame is free...including shipping. In 3 years, he said they have done 3 frames free due to large orders in front of the production frame time..i got mine for 29.95 and he sent me a free cobra keychain for the troubles..they were very nice about it...hang in there im sure they may be out of stock...try messaging him on here...good luck!

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
i ordered mine about a month ago..they responded to every PM i sent them, (on here) after i didnt see my plate for 2 weeks, i messages him on here and he told me the plate was out of stock..then told me when its on backorder they give 5 days for the frame to ship from the facility. If it can not be done within 5 days, they discount the frame to $29.95. If it has not shipped by the 10th day, the frame is free...including shipping. In 3 years, he said they have done 3 frames free due to large orders in front of the production frame time..i got mine for 29.95 and he sent me a free cobra keychain for the troubles..they were very nice about it...hang in there im sure they may be out of stock...try messaging him on here...good luck!

WoW :poke: ...What a mess... If i would have known it might even be anything like that I would of never ordered it from them...Thanks for the input though..Hopefully other people will read this thread befor purchasing anything from afgmotorsports...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BWH2003 said:
does it happen to be jeff and vic?
Yes, they are the contacts.

Shawn, if you go to their website and click on the Contacts, Jeff & Vic are right there. Guess you missed it.

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Yes, they are the contacts.

Shawn, if you go to their website and click on the Contacts, Jeff & Vic are right there. Guess you missed it.

hold on...I am aware of both jeff and vics emails...I have emailed both of them...and had no replys...

its when I called information and gave them the address that is listed on there site...it came up as two random people I had never heard off...

Because I was going to try and call them since they werent and still arnt responding to my emails...

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
Well guys...

I sent 2 more emails today...And still no response... I sent one email to each of the contacts and still have heard nothing... I just thought I would let you guys know..

Users who are viewing this thread