Abortion:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
As I posted on another board:
These images are very disturbing, but perhaps they'll help some blinded Pro-Choice fan "see the light."

Please tell me the functional difference between a baby that was born 2 days ago and is in his mother's loving arms and a baby about to be born, and then aborted? Both breathe, both react to outside influences, both get hungry and desire nutrition, both kick their legs and move around, both sleep, etc.

So please tell me, at what "magical" moment does that baby turn from "blob" as some Pro-Choicers call it to a living human?
http://www.mttu.com/abort-pics/Sally.jpg <---This looked like it would be a fine healthy baby, but a woman made "her choice."

Has anyone else seen an ultrasound of a baby being aborted? I have seen one and it was horrifying. The little baby's mouth drops open, screaming yet no one can hear him in his mother's womb. That place where he once felt so protected and secure has now become his premature death bed.

Please go here and download this video and watch it. It is free and will only take 10 minutes of your time.
http://www.mttu.com/abort-pics/

Be warned that this video is disturbing, but it is needed for our country.

:nonono:

01kotaRT

Established Member
bump, some people need to see this even though it is a bit disturbing. i believe in empowering women in many different ways except for this one. this is just not the answer.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Yes, we in America have great freedom, but that freedom doesn't mean that we can take someone else's life and therefore freedom becaue it will "inconvenience us." :read:

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Since abortion was legalized over 40 million humans have been aborted! Thats just stupid. That vid was the most desturbing thing I have ever seen, and I cant believe are so ignorant to think that this is not cruel. Well I guess theyll get theirs when they meet God in Heaven. :fm:

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'll bet it will be around long after you and I are gone. Some nations will have to force population controls on their citizens and abortion will be one tool to enforce those limitations.
I wouldn't worry to much about those dead babies, they get a free ride to heaven, no questions asked. That's more than what the rest of us have guaranteed.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I dont know, I think that while Bush is in office abortion will be gone by the end of his term.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
This is going to get ugly. :rollseyes

Did I miss the sign on the way into the forums where it invites people to display disturbing images? In my opinion, what you're displaying here is infinately more offensive than any naked body ever posted. :nono:

Nothing you can say, nothing you can do, and nothing you can show me will change my opinoin of never taking away a person, man's or woman's, right to decide what they can or can not do with their body.

If you want to kill yourself: That should be your right.
If you want to donate a living organ for money: It should be your right.
If youi want to not have a child: You should have that right.

What kind of world do we live in when a person can't even own themselves? :shrug:

What kind of world do we live in where people are not only so arrogant they think their opinion is the only one that's right, but also, so small minded they can't understand that taking away one right so seemingly small as this and how it could potentially affect society?

Not one I want to be a part of.

For my own personal life I'd make the choices I feel to be appropriate. That having been said I'll never try to impart my views on someone else. Furthermore, I won't do it under the guise of graphic images.

Spread your rhetoric and propaganda else where. :fm:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'd bet against that. While it may be wishful thinking I doubt he can pull it off. Too many democrats and several Rebublicans will not allow it to happen. He doesn't make the laws, it's the Congress plus the battle of states independence too. Some states will have it, though a ban will be shot down on constitutional grounds, those states would become abortion magnets for the rest of the country. Then there is Canada and Mexico also to throw in the equation. Abortion a very lucrative business.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
NeedaCobra said:
As I posted on another board:
These images are very disturbing, but perhaps they'll help some blinded Pro-Choice fan "see the light."

Please tell me the functional difference between a baby that was born 2 days ago and is in his mother's loving arms and a baby about to be born, and then aborted? Both breathe, both react to outside influences, both get hungry and desire nutrition, both kick their legs and move around, both sleep, etc.

So please tell me, at what "magical" moment does that baby turn from "blob" as some Pro-Choicers call it to a living human?
http://www.mttu.com/abort-pics/Sally.jpg <---This looked like it would be a fine healthy baby, but a woman made "her choice."

Has anyone else seen an ultrasound of a baby being aborted? I have seen one and it was horrifying. The little baby's mouth drops open, screaming yet no one can hear him in his mother's womb. That place where he once felt so protected and secure has now become his premature death bed.

Please go here and download this video and watch it. It is free and will only take 10 minutes of your time.
http://www.mttu.com/abort-pics/

Be warned that this video is disturbing, but it is needed for our country.

:nonono:

Are you for the war?

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Killing a baby is not owning yourself. That person did what was necessary to have that baby, therefore they can deal with that BLESSING, that child.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
DaleM said:
I'll bet it will be around long after you and I are gone. Some nations will have to force population controls on their citizens and abortion will be one tool to enforce those limitations.
I wouldn't worry to much about those dead babies, they get a free ride to heaven, no questions asked. That's more than what the rest of us have guaranteed.

Unless you're Catholic. If you are you're considered an unclean vessel until the time of your christening. Technically, if you die before then you go to hell.

svtfocus2cobra said:
Since abortion was legalized over 40 million humans have been aborted!

Right, since 1973. :rolleyes:

You're making it out like it's as easy as, "Hey you want to get a burger? No? Ok, let's go get an abortion to kill some time."

What no one's mentioning is instances of abortion have fallen every year for the last 15 years.

Sigh... I hate these posts but can't seem to stay away...

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
NeedaCobra said:
Killing a baby is not owning yourself. That person did what was necessary to have that baby, therefore they can deal with that BLESSING, that child.

Thats not the law of the land. Let them deal with their maker and let him be the judge of right and wrong, just keep paying those federal, state and local taxes for all the "services" that make life conveinent.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
And until the day it is made illegal in this country once again, I'll continue going against the flow.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Abortion is a tough complex question. Is killing a baby wrong? Of course. Is killing a freshly fetilized egg which at the moment is only a group of cells wrong? I don't know. If not, at what point does it become wrong to terminate the life. For the religious members, at what point is a soul created?

Besides those questions, there are many more. What if the parents will be awful drug dependent animals who will give the child a terrible life and then kill it or abandon it to die on the streets. Or the young girl who can't take having a baby because of pressure from her family and dumps it in a garbage can. Or the young girl whose life will turn from being a promising college student into being the wife of an alcoholic abuser with no future at all. Or the woman who dies during childbirth.

Also, what do you do with these unwanted children? Who will adopt them. Jonathon, do your life plans include adopting one or more of these children?

I think abortion is awful but I think that the alternatives may sometimes be worse. This is a moral issue and the Government should stay out of it. You can't legislate morality. Remember that if abortion is illegal, people will have abortions behind closed doors of sleazy clinics or try to do them to themselves. No easy answers on this topic.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
NeedaCobra said:
And until the day it is made illegal in this country once again, I'll continue going against the flow.

OK! Just don't hold your breath on this one.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Ok, I have to fight you on this. Aborting a baby 2 weeks before it's due is insane. Abortion should be kept legal, but the expecting mother should lose their right to get an abortion after the 1st trimester. If a teen gets pregnant, she's gonna decide about an abortion pretty quickly, and not wait around like me with a research paper (I put it off until the day before it's due).

Big Top GT brought up another good point. IT IS NOT YOUR CHOICE WETHER OR NOT A WOMAN ABORTS A PREGNANCY. Hell, if it's made illegal, women will instead go to back-alley clinics, where the procedures are risky, compared to an abortion now. Don't start the arguments with "Well, if it's made legal, then cocaine and rape should be too, because that'll never stop." If you type that, then read this- GIMME A ****ING BREAK!! When a woman has an abortion, it hurts no one. When someone does coke, they have the potiential to hurt someone badly, and when a man rapes someone, it definitely hurts someone.

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
If I had the money, I'd adopt every one that I legally could. If the Lord so wills it and I run across someone that is either going to have me adopt their child or abort it, I'll gladly adopt it, even if that means "putting my plans on hold."

I'll be back in the morning, I'm going to sleep now :)

Oh, and BTW, according to the book of Job, life begins at conception. :read:

DarkMesa8

4.6 Rookie, 5.0 Pro
Established Member
Its wierd, I'm the only person amongst my friends who's a conservative Republican, yet the only one amongst them who is pro-choice.

I've seen images very similar, and watched the video. My position is not changed.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
flyn high again said:
No easy answers on this topic.

Flyin I think the answer is easy just hard to swallow. If you were to let nature take it's course those cells become a baby. When man intercedes it's interferes with natures due course. The next Item is the law supports abortion and the individual has a choice, I ain't for it but it's still their choice.
That's why I think they should not be judged by a bunch of wierdos who have their own 'splainin' to do when the gig is up. Let that person deal with the "Big Toe" when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread