ABC The River Discussions

Tispho

Established Member
15pkish.jpg

Holy Crap anyone watching this? :dw:

ITS SO CREEPY

The doll tree :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What was inside the almond shaped box?

And whats with that cocky son of Emmet? He obviously knows superstitious things exist, yet he still takes the bear. Then when the gun guy tells him to give it back he acts all cocky twice in a row. Expecting the spirit to accept his offering.

Last edited:

LUBaseball2

Established Member
Seems like it could be pretty good!! It def. has me interested enough to watch next week. I'm curious what the sign on the back of that chicks neck was at the end.

Tispho

Established Member
Seems like it could be pretty good!! It def. has me interested enough to watch next week. I'm curious what the sign on the back of that chicks neck was at the end.

Emmet said that when he found the right child, that he should give the necklace to them. I think the necklace was suppose to go to the girl vs his son.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Darn, I missed it last night. I meant to record it on my DVR and forgot. I should be able to watch it tonight through my Cox OnDemand.

JDStud6

Established Member
I watched it with my roommate. It was pretty scary if you ask me. We turned our heads a few times...freaking dolls!

I think it said there are only 6 more episodes. I have it recorded to show the old lady so she can get scared haha

JD

Users who are viewing this thread