Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Kiohtee

Established Member
@ZYBORG; The word "coward" in these posts aren't being used 100% inline with Merriam-Webster's definition. It's more or less loose slang at this point. A better word, for lack of a better word, would be bitch I suppose. But even then you've argued against that (at least I think), so I don't know how to please you and your need to argue semantics here.

Aaron Hernandez was a bitch. He murdered at least one person and committed suicide because he couldn't live with the consequences or because he was trying to save his family from what was left. But if that's the case, just don't ****ing kill someone to begin with.

Trust me, I know all about suicide. There's a difference between chemical imbalances, killing yourself because you don't want to be tortured and eventually killed anyway, and killing yourself like Aaron Hernandez or the Ohio Facebook killer.

This is really as simple as I can make it. The fact that he was able to do something hard like suicide doesn't make him any less of a bitch to any of us. Again, it's his direct circumstances that determine the mindset people carry about this stuff. You also need to learn that not everyone will agree with you, and that's OK too.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
^So you have to have a chemical imbalance to kill yourself and not be a bitch? Here's my thing. You're sentenced to life in prison. Why continue on, what's the purpose? And how many of us on SVTP, given the scenario that we were all placed in prison on a life sentence, would do the same thing? One moment you're working at your career you've worked so hard on, being with your family each night, watching your kids grow. Next moment you're locked up with a bunch of assholes, fighting over the last piece of cornbread.

Kiohtee

Established Member
^So you have to have a chemical imbalance to kill yourself and not be a bitch? Here's my thing. You're sentenced to life in prison. Why continue on, what's the purpose? And how many of us on SVTP, given the scenario that we were all placed in prison on a life sentence, would do the same thing? One moment you're working at your career you've worked so hard on, being with your family each night, watching your kids grow. Next moment you're locked up with a bunch of assholes, fighting over the last piece of cornbread.

You seem to be missing the point here. AH murdered somebody. The guy with a chemical imbalance didn't ask for it. AH may not have asked for a lifetime prison sentence, but it was a chance he took by murdering someone. If it were in self-defense or to protect someone else, I could see a ruined NFL career and a marked name being enough to drive someone to suicide, and I would definitely sympathize.

But Aaron decided to get out of the kitchen after the fire he created solely on his own. No sympathy here.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
@ZYBORG; The word "coward" in these posts aren't being used 100% inline with Merriam-Webster's definition. It's more or less loose slang at this point. A better word, for lack of a better word, would be bitch I suppose. But even then you've argued against that (at least I think), so I don't know how to please you and your need to argue semantics here.

Aaron Hernandez was a bitch. He murdered at least one person and committed suicide because he couldn't live with the consequences or because he was trying to save his family from what was left. But if that's the case, just don't ****ing kill someone to begin with.

Trust me, I know all about suicide. There's a difference between chemical imbalances, killing yourself because you don't want to be tortured and eventually killed anyway, and killing yourself like Aaron Hernandez or the Ohio Facebook killer.

This is really as simple as I can make it. The fact that he was able to do something hard like suicide doesn't make him any less of a bitch to any of us. Again, it's his direct circumstances that determine the mindset people carry about this stuff. You also need to learn that not everyone will agree with you, and that's OK too.

So wait... a bitch? Lol... Bitch = coward to me. Murdering a person doesn't make you a bitch. If makes you a killer. People with the audacity to kill are hardly what I would call a bitch.

So now, because you have "quemical imbalances" it is ok to commit suicide but if not, then it is a bitch move? Lmao.

How do you know AH didnt have a "quemical imbalance"? How do you know that he didnt do it as "**** you" to the state/victim's family "you aint getting none of my money"?

You, like most of everyone here, are going based of emotion, instead of looking at things objectively.

Your argument is flawed.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Seems like the biggest reason why he did it is coming out. Since he is still or was technically innocent, NFL and Patriots will need to pay him the money he was due to his family.

Lloyd’s family will get millions from it as well but looks like AH’s daughter will live a wealthy life.

If all this is true, I dont see him being a coward for taking his life at all since he did it for his daughter. I still have no sympathy for him either way.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Oh my ****in god.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like the biggest reason why he did it is coming out. Since he is still or was technically innocent, NFL and Patriots will need to pay him the money he was due to his family.

Lloyd’s family will get millions from it as well but looks like AH’s daughter will live a wealthy life.

If all this is true, I dont see him being a coward for taking his life at all since he did it for his daughter. I still have no sympathy for him either way.

Exactly. Truth is NO ONE knows why he did it. Whether it was:

- "Quemical imbalance".
- As a "**** you" to the family/legal system.
- As a way to "take care" of his family.
- As a way of giving up on life.

NO ONE knows.

All you have is a bunch of babies that think with their feewings and cry "coward" because it fits their narrative. "I dont like him, he is a bitch"...

What a joke! Lolololol...

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Exactly. Truth is NO ONE knows why he did it. Whether it was:

- "Quemical imbalance".
- As a "**** you" to the family/legal system.
- As a way to "take care" of his family.
- As a way of giving up on life.

NO ONE knows.

All you have is a bunch of babies that think with their feewings and cry "coward" because it fits their narrative. "I dont like him, he is a bitch"...

What a joke! Lolololol...
You're a bitch.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Or more like boo freaking who, a lot of people don't agree with my take on it so I'm going to drag the thread out eight pages and call people names (insults outside of SD anyone).

You've been argumentative of late and seemingly just to be argumentative. Everything OK with ya bud?

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
One can just about see threads derailing soon as the subtle attacks on "typos" begin. That's the stuff bold and brave moves are made of.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
too soon? 00korea.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread