A year end message from VMP Tuning

VNMOUS1

Established Member
As we all count our blessings and spend time with family, friends and forum buddies over this holiday season, we want to say thank you for your support in 2011! The VMP TVS has been an unprecedented success and now the 4.6L Cobra gang has a VMP TVS all their own, too!

VMP Tuning carries the performance upgrades that are proven to work, offer great value for your dollar and we back it with the tuning and product experience that is second to none!

We're fortunate to have our own R&D fleet in the field from Cobras to a pair of GT500s to a 9 second 5.0! As Ford has proudly stated throughout their history, racing improves the breed.

Excited about the 2013 GT500 but not quite ready to put your love and joy out to pasture? We have your answers! From the amazing VMP TVS with its ported inlet and CNC ported high flow "big" elbow and a proprietary 2.5" pulley fitment to JLT 127mm cold air systems to the soon to be infamous Ford Racing Cobra Jet throttle bodies to our carbon fiber drive shafts, we can make your 2007-12 GT500 ready to leave the '13 in the weeds at a fraction of the price.

If you have questions, we're as close as an email or phone call and are always ready to help you with your plans.

All the best to you and yours in this holiday season and may 2012 be an especially fruitful year for you!

Happy New Year from the Performance Team at VMP Tuning!

[email protected]
[email protected]

VNMOUS1

Established Member

JLD

Established Member
Just ordered a set of plugs on your website. I assume it includes 8 plugs. Let me know if it is only 4.

JLD

Established Member
One more question can I keep my stock injectors with the vmp/TVS my car is all stock.

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
Next question lol... Ive got a 2008 with just basic boltons but i want to step up to a TVS form you guys. All ive got is 5K. Ive already got a sct3 tuner from the evo package thats installed so I wouldnt need to buy a new one just a new tune. What upgrades would you recommend for 5K? I want to make as much power as possible for that money Ive already replaced my upper and lower controls arms. I ordered a set of 3.73's from Ford.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Next question lol... Ive got a 2008 with just basic boltons but i want to step up to a TVS form you guys. All ive got is 5K. Ive already got a sct3 tuner from the evo package thats installed so I wouldnt need to buy a new one just a new tune. What upgrades would you recommend for 5K? I want to make as much power as possible for that money Ive already replaced my upper and lower controls arms. I ordered a set of 3.73's from Ford.

email sent

Users who are viewing this thread