A VIRGIN NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
:thumbsup: After driving on the street for a little over a year the Cobra went to the dragstrip for the first time. What a blast, wish I'd went sooner! Ran a best of [email protected] w/1.912 60ft.

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Originally posted by NOGM4ME
:thumbsup: After driving on the street for a little over a year the Cobra went to the dragstrip for the first time. What a blast, wish I'd went sooner! Ran a best of [email protected] w/1.912 60ft.
Where did you go, I thought everything around here was closed for the season. Anyhow, there will be a Dyno Days in Centerville this Sunday if you're interested

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Jeff - that's a great time!!! :thumbsup: How many runs did you get in? Did you guys go down to that track near Cincinnati or something?

Mongoose 03 - What is Dyno Day and where is it? I don't know if I can make it, but I'd like to hear the details...

-Greg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great time! So......when are you going back? :)

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Originally posted by Top_Fuel
Jeff - that's a great time!!! :thumbsup: How many runs did you get in? Did you guys go down to that track near Cincinnati or something?

Mongoose 03 - What is Dyno Day and where is it? I don't know if I can make it, but I'd like to hear the details...

-Greg
CLICK HERE Greg for more info. Prolly get 3 pulls for $75 We kinda got weathered out last Sunday. This may be the last time I get my Cobra out this year.

NewGuy

You will go back again, and again, and again, and again.......

Good times!

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by Mongoose 03
CLICK HERE Greg for more info.

Thanks for the info! That's cool... I didn't even know there was a local group or message board. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup: I live up in Englewood.

Yeah...this will be my car's last weekend until April. Don't know if I'll do a dyno run, though. I don't even have 500 miles on my car yet! :-D

-Greg

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Originally posted by Top_Fuel
Thanks for the info! That's cool... I didn't even know there was a local group or message board. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup: I live up in Englewood.

Yeah...this will be my car's last weekend until April. Don't know if I'll do a dyno run, though. I don't even have 500 miles on my car yet! :-D

-Greg
I'm over here in W. Alex, got 1600 on mine in a year

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Geez!!!! It's no wonder I never pass any Cobras around here. You guys keep them caged up! I made 8 passes and we went to Tri-State Dragway down by Hamilton and it was the last test and tune of the season. I've got 3600 miles on mine, about worn out compared to you guys. Hey Mongoose 03, I live out in Brookville and would love to dyno the car. I'll check the link and get back in touch. I was REALLY nervous about tearing up the IRS but the car ran absolutely perfect! I don't want to tear it up but I will go back in the spring. Mongoose 03 are you involed in Dayton 5.0 as I met one of the guys at Modular shootout in Columbus. Drives a yellow 03. :thumbsup: Jeff

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
No, not involved in Dayton 5.0 I've not seen another 03 on the road yet..........seen a couple at Peffley Ford. I was at the Shootout also, but I drove my Silverado out there. I will have a trailer before winter is over.

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Theres 2 of them here in Brookville and I see a silver one on Salem Ave at the Firestone dealer at Denlinger most days on my way home from work. I've met Greg but never seen his car yet. You guys can count me in on the Dyno. I've met Mike on the 5.0 board, he's the one with the yellow 03. He's got some horror stories to tell about the IRS! Jeff

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Geez!!!! It's no wonder I never pass any Cobras around here. You guys keep them caged up!

:lol:

Yeah...even I can't believe I haven't cracked the 500 mile mark yet. The whole 315 tire deal kept my car out of commission for a couple of weeks.

I'm drving it to work on Friday. If you want to see my AFS polished wheels, let me know and I'll swing in to Moorman on my way in to work.

-Greg

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
I'd like to see it. Let me know when you'll be through! Let's see, if you drive it to work on Friday that will just about double the miles on it :-D .

Users who are viewing this thread