A Thank You to the Forum

robbcwz

Established Member
Want to send a message of appreciation to the Forum members for the good info and insights. Based on the info scanned over the past few weeks helped greatly in getting a good oversight of the problems/issues with the Cobra, and helped complete a more comprehensive check out at the dealer. The FAQ check list helped ID a couple of minor problems that could be corrected before delivery - the passenger seat rubbing on the door being one - rather than having to take the car back for work later. So thanks to you all for for sharing the details!

NewGuy

Cool. This is exactly how a forum like this should be used. I can't tell you how many times I have referenced this site and found the information to be beneficial.
Congrats on the new ride. What color did you get?

robbcwz

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
I think he's talking about section 2.1.9 of the FAQ. http://www.alfageek.com/03faq.htm

That was the FAQ I used (section 2.1.9 of the FAQ. http://www.alfageek.com/03faq.htm). My dealer rep also found it interesting reading since (he claims) he's only had two real problems - one car with the "tick" and one with the rear drive shaft failure.

In response to "BlackCoupe"'s question, I ended up with the Redfire; first order choice was the Dark Shadow and then the Sonic Blue and you know what happened to those choices!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Willywig
How do they fix the passenger seat problem
Couple of washers on the outboard seat bolts to raise the bolster up and away from rubbing the door...

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Originally posted by robbcwz
That was the FAQ I used (section 2.1.9 of the FAQ. http://www.alfageek.com/03faq.htm). My dealer rep also found it interesting reading since (he claims) he's only had two real problems - one car with the "tick" and one with the rear drive shaft failure.

In response to "BlackCoupe"'s question, I ended up with the Redfire; first order choice was the Dark Shadow and then the Sonic Blue and you know what happened to those choices!

Welcome to the forums! As you found out, Brian's FAQ is a MUST READ for all '03 Cobra owners.

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by BlackCoupe
I can't tell you how many times I have referenced this site and found the information to be beneficial.

Same here. Without this site, I'd be lost.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by BlackCoupe
Cool. This is exactly how a forum like this should be used. I can't tell you how many times I have referenced this site and found the information to be beneficial.
Congrats on the new ride. What color did you get?
So true. I'd be lost without it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread