A small piece of Sam Pack's collection

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
What an absolutely stunning collection there. A lot of money right there. I'm blown away.

I assume that this special showroom is totally isolated from outside access.
Yes sir, it's upstairs.
Very cool collection! Is this in Carrollton?
As oldmachguy said, on George Bush in Dallas.
That Bullitt is drop-dead gorgeous. I counted 18 differences (min) between that, and the '01 Bullitt I owned, #02066.

One piece hood/scoop, black mirror, shift knob, steering wheel, half split seat ribs, instrument cluster, fog lamp inserts, grille, Mustang emblem, rotors, caliper, wheel paint, center cap, rear bumper. spoiler, trunk lid, gas cap cover, dead pedal,...
So many differences it's crazy, but there was even another, kinda hard to see from my pic, but the button on the e- brake is painted in the IUP silver. Nice addition, wish they'd done that with the production Bullitts and Mach 1's that came with the IUP.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It’s on the second floor, above the showroom of his new flagship store on President George Bush Turnpike in Dallas. It’s like a balcony that wraps around half of the showroom.
Thanks for the reply. If that was my dealership, I'd probably be there more than I should. LOL.

Morgan

Established Member
Any drivetrain details available for the black fastback?

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Any drivetrain details available for the black fastback?
Only thing I know for certain is it had a manual trans. But I suspect there was some awesomeness going on under the hood. There was a sweet Eleanor downstairs that had a built motor and juice. Didnt get pics of it though.

Users who are viewing this thread