A shout out to JPC Performance!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
This shout out has been a while coming, I want to give JPC Performance, in particularly Justin himself, a big thank you!

I was having reoccurring issues with my JPC resonator deletes detaching themselves. The clamps and tack welds broke, the pipes were hanging, I was not a happy camper.

I called JPC, left an agitated voice mail and with in an hour Justin called me back. He immediately apologized for any inconvenience I may have suffered and offered to remedy the issue.

That same evening Justin and his entire family show up to my shop which is over 70 miles away. He loaded my car onto the back of his trailer and hauled it back to his shop. This spoke volumes to me, this man was willing to drag his family out, in the dark of night, to fetch a customer's mustang and personally address the problem!

I received a follow up call from Justin the next day informing me the car was fixed. Justin offered to personally return the vehicle, I declined his offer proclaiming he had done enough and I would come and get it.

As they say it starts at the top and the reason why no one else touches my cars or trucks is because of the superior can do attitude of Justin and his team at JPC Performance.

Thanks again Justin, you da man!

Last edited:

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
I'm glad to see someone getting great support from the aftermarket vendors. Justin and all the guys at JPC are great from my experience. I've had a vehicle dyno'd at one of the dyno days and have a lot of friends who have had vehicles worked on or tuned there. They work hard for their customers and Justin makes sure he takes time to talk to everyone he can whether you've spent money there or not. He's worked hard to earn a great reputation.

oldmodman

Established Member
It's really unexpected when a shop goes way above the expected to help out a customer.

It's even better when they get recognized for doing it.

Nice shout out:thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto to everything you said, Drew! It is so awesome, and unfortunately rare, when a company goes to these lengths to help a customer with an issue. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread