A question my GF would like feedback on about our relationship....

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol. I don't want this to be about her looks and really don't want to attach a face to the story without her consent. My luck this will send up on Gawker and shared amongst millions o_O. I give myself too much credit there but you never know.

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly feel like the house I live in is fueling the issue since there are always questions in regards to who picked out the paint or added decor to it. Then the jabs at the previous girlfriend take effect. I don't see this vicious cycle changing without gutting my house every time I get involved in a relationship or just lieing and say it was all me. I'm about to turn this curse into a rental and get a new place earlier than I expected to!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I honestly feel like the house I live in is fueling the issue since there are always questions in regards to who picked out the paint or added decor to it. Then the jabs at the previous girlfriend take effect. I don't see this vicious cycle changing without gutting my house every time I get involved in a relationship or just lieing and say it was all me. I'm about to turn this curse into a rental and get a new GF earlier than I expected to!

FTFY

DJAMiller

Established Member
She wanted to look through your phone and email? I'm sorry man, that's a bit whackadoodle. If a woman doesn't trust me to the point that she has to look through my phone and email I would tell her to take a hike. I'm sorry man, I know its tough and I've been in your shoes before, ending things before the boiling point is often hard but sometimes you have to do it. The right choice in life is often the hard choice.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My wife and I know each others passwords. It was never due to any trust issues though. Sometimes one of us would get an e-mail for something the other needed (electronic signing of documents for instance), or one of us had a phone with a better camera, phone was dead, etc.

Neither of us have anything to hide, so its never been an issue.

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess us guys have a different way of thinking. I've been accused of not caring about someone because I didn't want to look through their phone. I just don't get it or just a victim of manipulation.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I guess us guys have a different way of thinking. I've been accused of not caring about someone because I didn't want to look through their phone. I just don't get it or just a victim of manipulation.

Yeah we are wired differently for sure. I think most women tend to be overly emotional, selfish and jealous. They let their emotions rule their actions.

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Lmao you all are savages. Thanks for the feedback and will see how this turns out. She knows about this thread and will likely read all of the comments later. She was interested as to what everyone here thought and I usually don't share my personal life like this... But what the hell you all seem like straight shooters!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Lmao you all are savages. Thanks for the feedback and will see how this turns out. She knows about this thread and will likely read all of the comments later. She was interested as to what everyone here thought and I usually don't share my personal life like this... But what the hell you all seem like straight shooters!

Seriously ask yourself. Does this relationship really sound like its healthy if buying a new house is what MIGHT fix SOME issues?

Zemedici

Established Member
Ask yourself:

Do you want to deal with that the rest of your life?

If not, you know the answer.

Having been through extremely similar situations (especially the phone / email stuff), at that point there's no saving the relationship. She will ALWAYS have that little voice in the back of her head, you know?

Get out now, and start fresh.

And for gods sakes throw old the old decorations. hahaha

Zemedici

Established Member
My gut reaction is run....

However I think you'll need to watch the following video and decide for yourself just where you're at...

amusing because the vibes those two give off, they've never been around a woman in their lives. :D

oh god aint that the truth, and when they go at it from that angle there truly is not a good answer....

Users who are viewing this thread