A pissing contest

97whitecobra

Established Member
03HOPEFULL, what about the, "shut your piehole kid" finish? Real nice, I think two valve took it how he was supposed to. Thats how I would have.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
Guess you missed the part where I said "before you say I'm not like that blah blah blah." Meaning, I know not every kid is like that. Nice knee jerk reaction though.

maybe the "shut your piehole" thing couldve been left out and it wouldnt have been taken that way

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Originally posted by 97whitecobra
03HOPEFULL, what about the, "shut your piehole kid" finish? Real nice, I think two valve took it how he was supposed to. Thats how I would have.

:lol: :lol: :lol: damn your faster than i am! :rolling: :rolling:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
maybe the "shut your piehole" thing couldve been left out and it wouldnt have been taken that way

I was joking. I guess sarcasm doesn't always come through that well on the internet.

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Okay, let me just say that I didnt post this to start any :burn: wars so lets keep it cool. :coolman:

Yes, I agree smoking 3 gears is a bit much. I mainly wanted to see if my new CenterForce was going to hold up. :shrug:

Every Saleen that I've owned always seems to catch people's eye's, from young to old. And with that Tool'z of all kinds have came and went telling me how its fake, and I had to buy because I can't build a car....I've heard it all. So I've leard to keep my own opinion to myself and let my car do the talking :) If someone want's to think that it's fake then more power to them. :)

....as for S-351s and my SN, I use to own a 95 S-351 (also turbocharged) then I got tired of it so put it back to stock and sold it and bought my 01 & 02.....also looking into ordering a 04 Extreme, but it wont be later in the year.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by SALEEN S-351
On 10# it made 874rwhp & 987rwftq...
:eek: I need to know your mods!!! Especially what size Turbo got you those numbers. And how the hell the body is holding up to all that power.

Users who are viewing this thread