a-pillar fuel pressure gauge help

CobraBri

Established Member
OK guys, like the title says, I want an a-pillar mounted fuel pressure gauge. I am a little confused on exactly what I need here. It looks like most gauges don't have everything you need (fuel rail sender?) I want an Autometer white face 2 1/16" gauge and the sender...basically everything I need to put this bad boy in my car. I am primarily looking on ebay. Anyone have part numbers for complete kits or any helpful info?

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
3274- elbow for fuel rail
3275- adapter for fuel rail
3227- ss hose
that should be it. you want the autometer hose because i went to a local performance shop and the made me one similar to autometers and that damn thing kept on leaking.

mosconiac

Established Member
I would highly recommend the isloator if not included in the kit (keeps fuel from being present in the passenger compartment).

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by mosconiac
I would highly recommend the isloator if not included in the kit (keeps fuel from being present in the passenger compartment).

yeah, I just found out about that. I assume the isolator works with an electric gauge?

TRBO VNM

the electric guage is the way to go. the one I had on my 92 had a sending unit or something similar(not sure of the name) that attached to the fuel rail and then just a wire harness attached to it and ran it into the car. that was it. no wiring needed except for the bulb.

I believe most people, as errray's posted use the additional SS line to put the sending unit closer to the fire wall. There is a good reason to do this, but I forgot what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread