A New Picture of my 07

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
My brother took this picture of my car for me a few weeks ago, I though it was awesome. ... and yes it a v6
BrandonsCarTarget1print-1.jpg

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
You should have just said it was a debadged GT and you would have got praised up and down.

I think it looks good. :shrug:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
nice pic
everything looks good on it.
you could stand to lower it a little , but be careful going too low cause if you do you'll scrape everywhere.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should have just said it was a debadged GT and you would have got praised up and down.

Sadly, you're probably right. I don't understand why some feel the need to piss on someone's parade. Here's a young kid proud of the car he loves and can afford, and he gets negative comments on a photo he posts. Heck, I wish that I had a car that nice when I was his age. I just don't get people sometimes. But Brandon showed restraint and maturity in his response.

Brandon, you do have a nice looking car. I love the hood and wheels. And to make it even nicer, consider cutting the springs to lower the car a bit. That wouldn't cost you anything. Or you could save up for a set of lowering springs. Lowering the car does so much, looks wise. In the meantime, enjoy it! You definitely should be proud of it. :beer:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Sadly, you're probably right. I don't understand why some feel the need to piss on someone's parade. Here's a young kid proud of the car he loves and can afford, and he gets negative comments on a photo he posts. Heck, I wish that I had a car that nice when I was his age. I just don't get people sometimes. But Brandon showed restraint and maturity in his response.

Brandon, you do have a nice looking car. I love the hood and wheels. And to make it even nicer, consider cutting the springs to lower the car a bit. That wouldn't cost you anything. Or you could save up for a set of lowering springs. Lowering the car does so much, looks wise. In the meantime, enjoy it! You definitely should be proud of it. :beer:

X2. Some of the people that are knocking you don't even drive a Mustang.

Not to mention that V6 can beat stock fox body cars...LOL:dancenana:

Great looking car and very tastefully modded, I like the rear spoiler from what I can see in the pic.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I'll stick to hating on stock-bodied Cobra owners using them to compensate. I'd change the hood quickly, but otherwise, looks like you have a good start on it!

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Great looking car! I wish my car made that much hp when I was 18, lol. You're off to a good start with it for sure, and the 4.0's have potential if you decide to go that route.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
My brother took this picture of my car for me a few weeks ago, I though it was awesome. ... and yes it a v6
BrandonsCarTarget1print-1.jpg

good looking car, however it looks like a photoshop to me. How is there some much light on the wheel and side of the car, yet shadowed on the same side?

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member

Thanks, lowering is definatly high on the to do list, i am going to get the pro kit because there are coil overs on the car, which prevents me from being able to cut them down.

Also thanks to all of the others that arnt being v6 haters :)

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
nice car dude, my first car was a 96 v6 stang... i loved it and beat the living hell out of it everyday...

Users who are viewing this thread