A new member from NH

blue 07

Established Member
I just wanted to post up for the first time and so hello to everyone. I am a long time Mustang fan and have owned 6 Mustangs over the years. (71 Blue Mach 1-82 Red GT 5.0-83 Grey GT- 87 Blue GT- 97 Black GT- 07 Blue GT) My present being a 2007 GT Premium in Vista Blue, set up as a show car/garage queen/occasional driver and looking at buying a 13/14 Shelby soon. I have been lurking on the website for a while now and have some members of the NH Mustang Club up here that are forum members as well. I also do professional detailing on the side, which is a huge passion of mine, as well as having a full time job covering over 80 Ford dealers in the Northeast region of the country. My detailing pics of an 03 Cobra were posted on this website by my buddy Aaron at one time (don't know where?) but will glad to post some pics of some stangs and other vehicles I've done if anyone wants to see some. I just detailed 9 vehicles that were entered in the Boston World of Wheels last month, most with first place finishes. Hope to chat with some Mustang fans and members from this site. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread