A new Maisto color

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Maybe now that I’ve got nothing but free time.. maybe you can give me some tips on how to do it.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a problem at all. I also have plenty of pictures in my diecast thread you could scroll through if you wanted.

Just let me know Dan....

patc84

Established Member
Checked my local sams yesterday, nothing, fresh display too.

i did find a nice ferrari f50, which i grabbed.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Over the past week I checked 6 Sam's around my house and work, only found 1. Not sure if they are really limited this year or maybe they have already been out a while and picked clean. Either way, it goes on the top shelf with the other oddballs haha.

ofA8JlwCQq-1ywrQ6bhDxw.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Over the past week I checked 6 Sam's around my house and work, only found 1. Not sure if they are really limited this year or maybe they have already been out a while and picked clean. Either way, it goes on the top shelf with the other oddballs haha.

View attachment 1806425

I'm wondering if they just haven't hit the shelves yet for the most part.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm wondering if they just haven't hit the shelves yet for the most part.

That's what I'm thinking. A few probably hit the shelves early, but the majority will hit the market before the holiday shopping season..... Just my thoughts...

Remember when the orange one came out? People were buying 3 and 4 at a time (me included) then they were all over Ebay....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1806425
That one looks similar to Tropic Green, at least in your photo. Although Highland Green might be closer.

2000 Tropic Green GT. I wish Ford did this color for the 2003 Cobra.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
That one looks similar to Tropic Green, at least in your photo. Although Highland Green might be closer.

2000 Tropic Green GT. I wish Ford did this color for the 2003 Cobra.
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah not sure Bob, I'm not convinced they even reference factory Ford colors anymore, they probably just slap on whatever they think looks good.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Any updates on this anywhere?
It was August 2022 when Maisto released the Grabber Blue car.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
The other day I was looking through some of my other cars and I noticed something different about this 03 Cobra..

20230831_151649.jpg

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Have any others?
03 Cobras? No sir, I doubled back to Sam's last week to pick up a car for my little cousin's birthday and went through the display a second time and there weren't anymore. There was a handful of new GT500s, Ford GT Heritage editions, Vipers, GT3s, etc.. no more 03 Cobras.

Im not a big collector, but I would be if I had the time/ space to store them correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread