A mini kill...

Mustanger

Established Member
LOL...I call it a "mini kill" because it was just one redlight launch with a shift from First to Second then shutdown quick due to traffic ahead & tons of cops out on a First Friday night. Our little town has a celebration the First Friday of every month & the streets & sidewalks are jammed , shops stay open & there are many neat special activities going on. Bands on street corners playing all kinds of music, all free & fun. But cops walking most every corner and cruising around ...

Anyway my group of car buddies & I were cruising through town & a new guy in a foxbody pulled up next to me, it sounded healthy & I heard a cam lope so I figured I was no match for him in my stock 94 GT but after a few lights & him egging me on, my buddies behind me laughing I finally did something I almost never do...on the green I took off hard but just perfect to hook with my 315's then nailed the throttle, got a really fast shift to second (for me) & pulled the fox nicely. My wife loved it that we beat him, & my buds are still talking about the "old" man racing in town. I think the reason I won is the fox spun bad on the start & I shifted better...plus we had to quit early too! LOL...it was quite a kick to do something so out of character & actually pull it off. Now the wife wants more power & asked what we could do to be faster...WooHoo...motor mods get the green light!

So you don't have to be extremely fast to race... you can have fun at any power level it looks like

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Mine just stops talking and hangs on tight when I get on it....then I'll lead her into what parts i need :D.

About to start crying about tires....maybe I'll get a 305dr upgrade

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread