A long lost hello!!!

slosnake

Established Member
Hello every one, Its been a while since Ive been on here. Just wanted to say hi to the best bunch of Cobra freaks ever. LOL
Well the hot rod bug hit me after I sold my Cobra. I ended up buying a 1962 Fairlane 500 that has been consuming every free second I have. Pulled the inline 6 out of it and a rebuilt 289 is going in. If interested I can post pics!

Derek

slosnake

Established Member
Dont laugh at the cherry pattern you see as the interior in the back, it is being changed to what ou see with the door opened!!!!!

The motor is almost done, waiting on a crank!!!!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
awesome! Nice to see you are still alive and well. Good luck with the old iron! 289 ... huh that going to move that sucker?

slosnake

Established Member
awesome! Nice to see you are still alive and well. Good luck with the old iron! 289 ... huh that going to move that sucker?

I hope so!!! Its .030 over, with 69 D0OE 351 heads, and a crane energizer cam, long tubes and a full exhaust. Got too much carb though. its a 750, either going to down jet it or get ahold of a 600- 650!!! Im not building a speed demon, just want a cruiser that sounds good!!!! Looking into the possibility of putting gt40 heads on it, but not sure the details of swaping them yet!!!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Roger that man! I had a 750 on my aluminum headed 357 with a 576 lift cam and it was to big for that!

Users who are viewing this thread