A Little Video of the Lightning

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Awesome video, love Lightnings! What exhaust setup are you running? I'm going to be pulling my motor soon (low comp in cyl 4) and am trying to decide what system to go with. I like the price of the OBX catted setup.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
What was the video about I fell asleep after I read it was about a lighting

Just joking your truck is clean I love that beast at idle but it sounds beefer in person and has those srt10s running scared lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video! Sick Lightning! It really sounds nice. :rockon:

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
sick lightning!

Thank You

Awesome video, love Lightnings! What exhaust setup are you running? I'm going to be pulling my motor soon (low comp in cyl 4) and am trying to decide what system to go with. I like the price of the OBX catted setup.

I run a custom 3'' exhaust with no cats to dual flowmasters

What was the video about I fell asleep after I read it was about a lighting

Just joking your truck is clean I love that beast at idle but it sounds beefer in person and has those srt10s running scared lol

Thanks man, that was funny at the GTR show when that srt10 ram owner was talking trash and wanted to run so bad until I started up the truck...ran to get ice for a buddy for his dyno pull and when I came back the srt10 ram ran away scared...funny that you and others were asking him where he was going and he said he just had to go and couldnt be bothered to race anyway...lol

Nice video! Sick Lightning! It really sounds nice. :rockon:

Thanks

sounds good.

Thank You

Love the sound of that Eaton screaming!

Me too, but I still cant wait to swap the eaton for something bigger, trying to decide whipple 2.3 or Kenne Bell 2.6H

Very nice...Truck sounds good buddy....

Thanks

your lightning looks and sounds awesome!
i want one soooo bad.

Thanks, I definitely want a black terminator cobra next. Yours looks awesome. Id love to have a black coupe with black wheels. To match the lightning of course

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread