A little saturday play.....

MikeW

Established Member
Humm kinda looks like a guy I know that lives in that area that has a C6 (non-Z) that looks like a C6Z. It happens LOL

image.php

Vehicles:
05 Chevy

His car does put down good power (H/C) though

finally got the vette on the dyno
468rwhp/450rwtq

May not be him since the wheels are different...

GOOD RUNS BTW :rockon:

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
Maybe your jealous?

Huh?

I asked if it was possible it was a fake, because that run sounds more like what a race between a Cobra at the OP's level and a standard C6 would be. I didn't call BS or say anything besides floating the possibility that it was a clone.

Jesus, some of you homo's need to relax a bit. Uptight bastards.

ZeroFear

Banned
There's no way he was playing with me going 140+mph. I could've cared less if I lost or not. I'm just surprised my car stuck it out with him. :)

I played witha viper up to 150mph in my LS1 Z28. He stayed on my back bumper the whole way. He coulda zoomed past me at any time.

cobra96stang

Established Member
you guys are crazy, I have raced plenty of c6 zo6's that "shoulda" killed me. I have beat plenty of them also and have only a pully and tune pretty much. I have seen c6 zo6's at the track run in the 15's all night cause the guy driving is a douche. Anything can happen racing on the street and I would never doubt anyone in a lightly modded cobra saying they beat one. Unless it was just clearly bs. :shrug:

Nice run :rockon:

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Nice run, a healthy pullied Cobra with weight reduction is capable of 124mph+ traps so I believe your story. Also, your headers give nice mid-range gains which most basic pullied Cobras lack..

Of course driver mod does play a role, maybe with a better driver behind the wheel of the Z06 he mighta edged you out. :shrug: I'm still waiting to race one. :whine:

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice run, a healthy pullied Cobra with weight reduction is capable of 124mph+ traps so I believe your story. Also, your headers give nice mid-range gains which most basic pullied Cobras lack..

Of course driver mod does play a role, maybe with a better driver behind the wheel of the Z06 he mighta edged you out.

These were my exact thoughts. Nice race, OP.

Users who are viewing this thread