A little different Mod from the norm

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
Yup, I used that link when learning how to thread the webbing through the 3-bar buckles and how to wrap it around the harness bar itself. Watched their video on it on you tube as well. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

That's the most comprehensive seat belt manual I've seen! I wish all manufacturers were that in depth about installation. Good read!

Schroth makes a great 4-point harness with Anti-submarine (ASM). In a frontal impact the shoulder belts lengthen to rock the body forward this prevents the body from sliding under lap belt.

:beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I don't see the Sub belt anywhere in their pictures or video of it. It says ASB technology, which is apparently different. Interesting they also mention attaching it to a harness bar.

Last edited:

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
Schroth makes a great 4-point harness with Anti-submarine (ASM). In a frontal impact the shoulder belts lengthen to rock the body forward this prevents the body from sliding under lap belt.

:beer:

I don't see the Sub belt anywhere in their pictures or video of it. It says ASB technology, which is apparently different. Interesting they also mention attaching it to a harness bar.

They don't use a 5th Anti-sub belt. That's what makes this belt so nice. It can be used with your stock seats and be as safe as a 5-point harness.

Harness Disclaimer: If your car ends up on the roof without a cage and you're wearing any harness the roof could crush your head or neck.:(

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
UPDATE Pics: For those who were curious about rear seat clearance and space.

Both belts available for use:
DSCF3798_zps0cb89891.jpg

Factory belt clicked in:
DSCF3799_zps9acbebce.jpg

Room with seat leaned forward from my driving position. The seat has not been moved all the way forward on the rails so there is even more space if needed:
DSCF3801_zpsa9c49b05.jpg

DSCF3807_zps62fc7924.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread