A little Burnout Vid

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Too bad the guy in the redfire vert didn't stop and do a good burnrout lol. I don't think my tires would have held up to too much considering I was waiting on my new wheels and tires lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice vid! I loved the Lightning burning em up in the beginning! :)

Geno-04

Established Member
Good vid...but i would want to kill someone if that white cobra was mine.

shoaf85

Established Member
I'm pretty sure that the white cobra with all of that rubber on it is the car I currently own/recently bought now I know where those little highway driving rock ships REALLY came from. LOL!

Oh yeah KB I put the car on the dyno and it made an astonishing 455 rwhp/489wtq not anywhere near 500/572. Oh well that is why I'm getting a Whipple!

Last edited:

93fakesnake

Established Member
Yea it was my old Cobra and I really miss it. The rubber came off with no problem and we buffed the whole car. Most of the chips were on it when I bought it but driving on the interstate alot will give you a few more. Not sure about your numbers but I have the vid of when my car made 502 572. But when you get the Whipple on there you shouldnt have any problem breaking the 500 mark.

shoaf85

Established Member
Not sure why the #'s were so low but my brother's dyno has been known to read somewhat low, just didn't think it would read that low. Oh well!

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
shoaf85 said:
Not sure why the #'s were so low but my brother's dyno has been known to read somewhat low, just didn't think it would read that low. Oh well!

isnt the dyno you used one of the ones that you take the wheels off and mount to the dyno?

the #s you have from our dyno are converted to Dyno Jet #s and not 100% scientifically accurate but close enough..we dont give out those #s anymore because it became controversial to give converted #s

Last edited:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Did anyone not get a bit worried when they saw that White cobra with black rims doing a burnout start inching towards the gravel.....had he gone off the pavement......man......either blow rear end OR that red/orange parked cobra would be COVERED in some SERIOUS dents and need new windows.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
Did anyone not get a bit worried when they saw that White cobra with black rims doing a burnout start inching towards the gravel.....had he gone off the pavement......man......either blow rear end OR that red/orange parked cobra would be COVERED in some SERIOUS dents and need new windows.

Yeah I was getting worried about that, but he kept it going. After he was finished I went to look at how close he was to the edge......too close for comfort that's for sure. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread