a HUGE thanks to MANOWAR ~ !

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Jim,
Again thanks for inviting my son and I to be part of a memorable experience that I will value forever!
What a great group of people, and such a sight to see our GT500 posse!
I was skeptical at first, hanging out with a bunch of strangers. :dw:
As soon as I met everyone I knew it was going to be a good time. The whole group is class A. We had so many laughs, and too many beers! :beer:
Look forward to next year! :pepper: :pop:
Thanks again for putting this all together! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

manOwar

Established Member
You got it Brother!! We, the wife and kids included, had a blast!! We couldn't have put a better group of folks together if we tried!!! We're all talking about next year!! I hope everyone feels the same!!

The search for a bigger and better house has begun!!

bullitt 3572

Established Member
Yeah man thanks for inviting us. Even though I don't have a 700hp GT500. LOL!! Maybe one day. And if you don't care and we are still in GA when next years MW rolls around we'd love to stay at the house again. When you headed back to work?

manOwar

Established Member
Yeah man thanks for inviting us. Even though I don't have a 700hp GT500. LOL!! Maybe one day. And if you don't care and we are still in GA when next years MW rolls around we'd love to stay at the house again. When you headed back to work?

You and the Misses are family now!! She should know when your not there, Rhonda will be!!! And you know the way to the house! You know we're here so come on brother!!!:rockon:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I hear ya brother, but you'll still be SLOW!!! HAHAHA!!!! (KBKBKBKBKBKB)( NO TT, NO TT, NO TT).... The TT guy is SLOW!!!

What I witinessed on the highway that afternoon between kb and tt I will never talk about again. :pop:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hey Jake, I saw a picture of your car from Mustang Week. looks good. I didn't make it down this year but I will definately make it next year. I had a blast last year.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Hey Jake, I saw a picture of your car from Mustang Week. looks good. I didn't make it down this year but I will definately make it next year. I had a blast last year.

Well you will have to bunk with us! :beer:

ROCKTHROWER

Looking for balconys
Established Member
I have to throw a big thanks in there aswell. All of you were very nice and overall cool people. even tho i didn't have a car i ended up driving a Lightning all week which was awesome. But besides that the house was in a great location and sub zero temps made sleeping a breeze. For my fist time to myrtle beach you all made it a great memory in my mind. I cant thank you enuff Jim for you and your and wify's hospitality.I hope to be involved next year and with my car . Its not a Gt500 but Its all I got. Thanks once again
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread