A great mechanic near Nc asheville ? or Sc Gaffney? for gt500's?

Tighteyes

Established Member
Any suggestions on where i can take this new vehicle when she arrives? in or near Nc asheville ? or Sc Gaffney?

Tighteyes

Established Member
THANK YOU GUYS how about for the waynesville asheville , nc region, The car will be in both regions frequently I need to know where to take her when I break something because we all know shit breaks lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
THANK YOU GUYS how about for the waynesville asheville , nc region, The car will be in both regions frequently I need to know where to take her when I break something because we all know shit breaks lol

If that happens put it on a trailer and take it to Pro-Dyno. It's a two hour drive.

Tighteyes

Established Member
If that happens put it on a trailer and take it to Pro-Dyno. It's a two hour drive.
good idea if i had a trailer for the car , and or a truck. those are 3 years later as this is my first purchase i was going to go truck then car but figured what the hey.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
good idea if i had a trailer for the car , and or a truck. those are 3 years later as this is my first purchase i was going to go truck then car but figured what the hey.

If you break the car renting a truck and trailer will be low on your list of concerns.

mikes35

Established Member
I'd be interested if you find a good mechanic in Asheville or the surrounding area that is experienced with these cars. I do most of my work myself but am finding here lately I don't have the time...

Tighteyes

Established Member
I'd be interested if you find a good mechanic in Asheville or the surrounding area that is experienced with these cars. I do most of my work myself but am finding here lately I don't have the time...
I stumbled upon a gathering of mustangs and fast cars at sonic in asheville. For the most part i seen alot of pro dyno touched cars looking good. And another guy who I think owned his own shop or something. I plan on taking mine to them and letting them turn it into a monster!! PRO DYNO!!

Last edited:

mikes35

Established Member
They are at Sonic every Friday night. They also go to Blossman gas on Sweeten Creek once a month, I think it's the last Friday of the month. I don't trust mechanics with my car unless it's something I absolutely cannot do myself, so going to places like Pro Dyno that come highly recommended is a good idea if you cannot do the work yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread