a Fight Back Video

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
They need to ban you for your wretched attempt at spelling. n00b with a 240sx
wow,i also owned a a 93lx 5.0, 89gt5.0, and own a94gt also, so whats your point?well if you condone "racist"s ass comments then f*ck you to.

Last edited:

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
Originally posted by 95snoozer
i like races ass comments
lol, yea i spelled it wrong so what, i was just pissed that his dumb ass would say that sh*t. being a black person myself i dont take racist comments lightly.

GStang

Established Member
It wasnt really disturbing for me to see two adult idiots beat on each other. Its just ashame it took place in front of children that will probably grow up to be a couple more idiots. Stupidity is passed down from generation to generation......And oh by the way being black has nothing to do with it.........idiots come in all colors.

Lawman

Established Member
Hey Yoda, it was only a bunch of words. Don't take it so personally. While I do agree that it was a racist comment, it is his personal view. Do attitudes like that belong on this forum? I don't think so. Please guys, try to refrain from using comments like that. I thought that the vid was funny as hell, and I LMAO! But the comment was unnecessary. Most people log on to this site b/c it does contain a lot of useful info. Don't taint it with attitudes like that.---Just my .02 worth.;-)

5.0hopefully

Established Member
Originally posted by yoda
wow,i also owned a a 93lx 5.0, 89gt5.0, and own a94gt also, so whats your point?well if you condone "racist"s ass comments then f*ck you to.

And what is the difference when one of these baboons calls me a crakcer?
:fm:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Hey 5.0hopefully i hope one of those "baboones" kicks ur mullet ass, shit it you were here i would do it myself you **** sucker, people like you should be burned, people like you are the whole reason this world is so ****ed up. Of course its your opinion but that does not mean that you need to express it when it could offend people, you guys are pretty ****ing brilliant picking on the guys spelling, do you always feel the need to compensate for things you dont have?

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I dont think he was that young, you can barely see it in the video but his face was all swolen up. He probably started shit with her one to many times.:bash:

Oh but ain't that America for you and me
Ain't that America somethin' to see baby
Ain't that America home of the free
Little pink houses for you and me........

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Just curious yoda, do you think it was a funny vid? I do & would even if it was white (or yellow, red, etc) people in the vid.

Users who are viewing this thread