a Fight Back Video

Hawk1680

Established Member
Fu*kin animals...........hmmmm sterotypes! Why dont they get out and get a job, stop wasting space, air, and welfare. Doesn't that shit piss you guys off?!?!

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
agreed with dude above... GODDAMN THAT SHIT IS SO FUNNY AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW ME THIS AT THIS POINT IN TIME! LOLLOOLOLOLOLOL

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
that is old, but oh well, i still think it is funny to see that fat bitch bobbing and weavin.... but i guess that is why ppl stereotype

MustangSally

Established Member
He was Drunk or just can't fight......... i did not even think stero type, when i see it. but she sure kicked his butt.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
that was stupid. talk about child abuse. and the dad just laughing and noone saying anything to the cop as he drives by, wtf ever. dont post shit like that. waste of time.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by 1969Fastback
that is old, but oh well, i still think it is funny to see that fat bitch bobbing and weavin.... but i guess that is why ppl stereotype

:lol: I agree

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
That woman BEAT HIS DRUNK ASS!!! ROFLOLOLOLOL

I enjoyed watching that. Had she really wanted to, she could have really hurt his stupid drunk ass. How stupid.

Race has nothing to do with this. I've seen people of every ethnicity act just as stupid.

MustangSally

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
that was stupid. talk about child abuse. and the dad just laughing and noone saying anything to the cop as he drives by, wtf ever. dont post shit like that. waste of time.

vanride69, you wasted your time and ours crying about it, so why complain ? you are the one that clicked the link by choice. its like TV and Radio if you don't like whats on turn it off !

Mustangsally

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread