a few updates on my Screaming Yellow Cobra (wire tuck/eng compartment pics)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Holy hell! Car looks amazing man! . That engine bay is sick but the under body pics tell the story, much respect for having a car this tastefully modified and clean!

Took the words right out of my mouth. This is one of the nicest, most tastefully modded Terminators I've seen. Love it! :rockon:

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Pictures don't do this car justice. John has done an awesome job on it from top to bottom.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Awesome car! Awesome work!

Did you remove the foam bumper?

Also is that a killer chiller setup on there?

What is the round thing on the front bumper?

quad

Established Member
Very nice. I like how you supported the front of the car with a tube through the bumper frame. The engine bay looks great and your garage is not too shabby either!

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
again, thanks for all the compliments everyone, I really appreciate it. I have had this car for 6 1/2 years now and usually try and do at least something a little different every year. This is my 2nd Terminator, but by far my favorite car ive ever owned.

SYMach1....I actually threaded the valve cover opening. I thought about having a fitting welded on but I like this look better

blueovalkid....Clint, hopefully we have some better weather next summer. I think I only seen you a couple times this year...but I know you said you were pretty busy too.

Speeddemon2000...yes the cylinder shape piece is a killer chiller, not sure what version (its a few yrs olod)

Users who are viewing this thread