A few Picts of Blk verts

5.0 guy

Established Member
Love the 03, had it since new and I think it's a future classic! Yours looks lowered, I plan to do coil overs like my 08 this Summer. The 13 only ended up with 198 miles this year do to constant snow, after waiting eight months it will now sit in the garage for the Winter.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Love the 03, had it since new and I think it's a future classic! Yours looks lowered, I plan to do coil overs like my 08 this Summer. The 13 only ended up with 198 miles this year do to constant snow, after waiting eight months it will now sit in the garage for the Winter.

H&R race springs. I love them.

My Shelby has steeda which I like but wish it had more of a drop. May consider coil overs for that in the future.

5.0 guy

Established Member

5.0 guy

Established Member
Thanks for the great words guys! I plan to buy a coupe next time but probably will be blk still. I did finally move my wife from the blk Hummer to a grey 13 Jeep Srt, love that color a lot.

dom418

Established Member
2 questions.....What do you do for a living? And how do I get that job? Lol wow nice collection you have. It's so interesting to see how the mustang has changed since 03. Thats my favorite mustang you have but I'm biased. Its footprint is dwarfed by the 08 and 13. It has to be a never ending battle to keep all those black cars shiny. Congrats on the 13!

5.0 guy

Established Member
2 questions.....What do you do for a living? And how do I get that job? Lol wow nice collection you have. It's so interesting to see how the mustang has changed since 03. Thats my favorite mustang you have but I'm biased. Its footprint is dwarfed by the 08 and 13. It has to be a never ending battle to keep all those black cars shiny. Congrats on the 13!

I own a few hotels in Colorado, it may sound exotic but I assure you since the recession started I average around a 100 hours a week. I wish I had more time to play with my cars but the less employees I have the more I work. I usually stay Mon thru Fri away from my home so people think its funny that every Mon I arrive with a different car on my transport just so I can drive it for dinner at night. The two cars I plan to get in the next couple years are the Ford GT and a low mile 93 Cobra. People keep telling me its time to upgrade to porshes or Ferraris but I'm an American muscle car guy all the way through, that will never change.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I own a few hotels in Colorado, it may sound exotic but I assure you since the recession started I average around a 100 hours a week. I wish I had more time to play with my cars but the less employees I have the more I work. I usually stay Mon thru Fri away from my home so people think its funny that every Mon I arrive with a different car on my transport just so I can drive it for dinner at night. The two cars I plan to get in the next couple years are the Ford GT and a low mile 93 Cobra. People keep telling me its time to upgrade to porshes or Ferraris but I'm an American muscle car guy all the way through, that will never change.

right on brother :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread