A few pics of the 03 with the new wheels on...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Here a few pics of the 03 Cobra with the newly installed True Forged Chicane RS wheels (18X10 with 305/35/18 and 18X9 with 275/40/18):

204560.jpg

204561.jpg

204562.jpg

Big thanks to Kevin (04sleeper) for taking some amazing shots of the car. :beer:

Also big thanks to Steve @ True Forged Wheels for providing outstanding service and a great looking product. You are a stand up guy Steve !!! :beer:

You both rock !!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Looks like you got a lot of side wall to me ... the wheels look hot but the tire profile is off a bit i think

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, those are gorgeous with your MG paint. I especially like the look of the rear wheel/tire setup. Nice looking ride.

Can you settle a question I need to resolve for my website? Is there any metal flake in your Mineral Gray paint?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Looks like you got a lot of side wall to me ... the wheels look hot but the tire profile is off a bit i think

Thanks... Kevin, the guy who took the pics thinks that the front tire may have a little more sidewall than ideal but I wanted both tires to have the same overall diameter and I honestly like the way it looks... Thanks anyway !

As soon as I looked at the pics I knew Kevin took them. haha

Nice wheels, and nice car!

Thanks... Kevin is quite good with that bad ass camera !

Sweet look!

What did you use to lower it?

Factory cut springs ! Ghetto style... :-D (inside joke for 04sleeper !!!)

Wow, those are gorgeous with your MG paint. I especially like the look of the rear wheel/tire setup. Nice looking ride.

Can you settle a question I need to resolve for my website? Is there any metal flake in your Mineral Gray paint?

There is quite a bit of metal flake on the MG color. Well, at least on my car...

Thanks for the compliment Bob. :beer:

Nice choice.:beer: I don't know about Kevin's pics though...:p

:lol:

MANAF

Established Member
it will be better with black chrome paint ...

looks good ^_^

EVLSVT

Banned
They are great rims, the rear rims are PERFECT, but since they are so deep, when you only have a tiny bit of deep dish in the front I think it is lacking a little, just another 1-2 inches in the front, and it would be KILLER trust me. (it could only look better)..
but still looks good

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
They are great rims, the rear rims are PERFECT, but since they are so deep, when you only have a tiny bit of deep dish in the front I think it is lacking a little, just another 1-2 inches in the front, and it would be KILLER trust me. (it could only look better)..
but still looks good

Valid point EVLSVT !!! That may look better but I wonder how it would affect the fit of the wheels in relationship to the fender.

Thanks...

Forged.... nice. What do those wheels weigh?

Yes, forged !!! The front wheels weigh 25lbs and the rears weigh 27lbs.

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread