A Few Pics of My Rides

buck8

Established Member
wow I personally hate toyota and because of it despite the possibilities of supras have never cared for them either but that car is unbelievably gorgeous.... unbelievably perfect.... what else do you have pictures of having? and I agree with everyone else I need to see that cobra!!

VegasSE

Established Member
wow I personally hate toyota and because of it despite the possibilities of supras have never cared for them either but that car is unbelievably gorgeous.... unbelievably perfect.... what else do you have pictures of having? and I agree with everyone else I need to see that cobra!!

The one thing I DO find about that Supra is that even the domestic guys give it props. I hear a lot...."I hate imports but THAT Supra is the only one I like." I take that as high compliment. I'm not into the riced out look. I like to build every car the same...extreme, but CLEAN and tastefully done.

The inside is lime green??? otherwise very nice collection.

In 2006 they made the SE....special edition...which has the body colored leather accenting.

I'm not sure if you're lying or not. If you are, you're a bastard. If you're not, well, you're still a bastard. Jealousy at its best LOL.

:lol: Feel free to check out supraforums.com, evolutionm.net, or lambopower.com for verification. :lol:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
EPIC thread! Wow, can I borough any of these cars, just for a day?! :D Damn this is just nuts...:bowdown:I thought the madness would end after the Supra...

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Whoa, do you currently own all of these cars or were some past indulgences?

BTW, you need a bigger turbo on the Supra and I hate you. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Anymore pics of the Gallardo?

Last edited:

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
If you are female, under 125lbs, and between the ages of 18-25 I'll consider it. Send pics. :D

Well im 1/3 on that. Im between 18-25 lol

Your cars are nucking futs

LISTEN...I AM NOT 125 LBS, BUT I AM DEFINITELY FEMALE AND 21!!!! I can't help that muscle weighs more than fat ;-) adopt? marry? okay. deal. haha justttttt kidding.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
That is an outstanding collection of cars - all very nicely done! Congrats on your success man - I'm sure it took a lot of hard work and sacrifices along the way. Welcome to SVTP btw :beer:

VegasSE

Established Member
Whoa, do you currently own all of these cars or were some past indulgences?

BTW, you need a bigger turbo on the Supra and I hate you. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Anymore pics of the Gallardo?

It's currently back at Heffners getting those twin 72's on it with more IC. Should make MASSIVELY more than the 1300awhp this time around. ;)

LISTEN...I AM NOT 125 LBS, BUT I AM DEFINITELY FEMALE AND 21!!!! I can't help that muscle weighs more than fat ;-) adopt? marry? okay. deal. haha justttttt kidding.

:lol: I'm in for pics and I always keep my options open. :thumbsup:

That is an outstanding collection of cars - all very nicely done! Congrats on your success man - I'm sure it took a lot of hard work and sacrifices along the way. Welcome to SVTP btw :beer:

Thank you sir. :) Hopefully someone will trade me cash and a stock Cobra for the beast. I don't need three 1000whp cars. :)

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Thank you sir. :) Hopefully someone will trade me cash and a stock Cobra for the beast. I don't need three 1000whp cars. :)

Ill give you my 04 marauder, 94 explorer and a grand.

The marauders like a stock 01 cobra with 4dr's and an automatic :D

Sick collection of cars! Im no fan of toyota's but the supra is IMO the best toyota made, all the other ones suck! :lol1: the GN looked fantastic to!

VegasSE

Established Member
Those are some sick rides. I need to stop by Heffner Performance sometime.

Yes you do. You are right in the same town. My car is there right now so if you stop in, take a picture of it for me. :lol:

Ill give you my 04 marauder, 94 explorer and a grand.

The marauders like a stock 01 cobra with 4dr's and an automatic :D

Sick collection of cars! Im no fan of toyota's but the supra is IMO the best toyota made, all the other ones suck! :lol1: the GN looked fantastic to!

Appreciate it. Thank you.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It's currently back at Heffners getting those twin 72's on it with more IC. Should make MASSIVELY more than the 1300awhp this time around. ;)

:lol: I'm in for pics and I always keep my options open. :thumbsup:

Well the turbine on the Supra and the new mods to the Gallardo means you are one insane individual. Remember to keep the rubber side down. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread