A few new pics of the Cobra

forhead8605

Ooooohhhhh Noooooo...
Established Member
This weekend we were able to throw on the new wheels. I have a few before and after pics. We didnt get around to taking all the ISOs out but the results are still nice.

Before

brick.jpg

image-2.jpg

After

image-9.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-11.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality....they were taken by my iPhone. haha

Let me know what you guys think. :rockon:

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Looks nice. Taking the ISOs out will get you another 1/4 - 1/2" in drop. Should sit perfect! FYI, I wrapped the top and bottom of the springs with a thick layer of red duct tape to minimize any NVH that might occur due to the metal on metal contact. So far so good.

Anyway possible to get the tailpipes pushed back a little father so they don't stick out as much?

What size tires?

forhead8605

Ooooohhhhh Noooooo...
Established Member
Looks nice. Taking the ISOs out will get you another 1/4 - 1/2" in drop. Should sit perfect! FYI, I wrapped the top and bottom of the springs with a thick layer of red duct tape to minimize any NVH that might occur due to the metal on metal contact. So far so good.

Anyway possible to get the tailpipes pushed back a little father so they don't stick out as much?

What size tires?

Yeah I was going to wrap some tape around both ends of the springs. I actually want to run some magnaflow mufflers. I'm gonna see if he could do something with it. I am sure they can.

Front tires are NT555 275/35/18 and the rears are NT555r 305/35/18

Users who are viewing this thread