a few new pics of my dsg cobra

Boosted521

Established Member
blackgt02 said:
Yay! Thanks for the new backround. Any more engine shots? I love that kenne bell!

dsc00294copy4vn.jpg

dsc00292copy6ro.jpg

:thumbsup:

PIXER

Banned
Boosted521 said:
thanks for all of the nice comments :beer:

pixer... i'm running a 20lb pulley but am seeing ~ 18 to 19 psi. still working on a few small issues but right now i'm at 560/508 off spray with a conservative tune. going back for a retune here shortly.

i more than likely will lower it, but will probably be a little while. i'm not really concerned with it that much right now.

i don't come to jackson too often, haven't been in a while actually. i'm usually in the tupelo/oxford area. if you ever head up this way send me a pm.

So 20lb upper, stock lower?
Do you have headers (just wondering to = less boost)
Getting away with all of this on pump >92 octane?
with the 60's seeing >14mpg (slightly spirited driving?
Thanks again

Boosted521

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Hey Boosted521, nice COBRA man. If you get a chance can you please rehost that 1st picture again. I was at work & I didn't get a chance to see it. Thanks bud!

i edited the first post with thumbnails so they all show up. just click on the small pic.

PIXER said:
So 20lb upper, stock lower?
Do you have headers (just wondering to = less boost)
Getting away with all of this on pump >92 octane?
with the 60's seeing >14mpg (slightly spirited driving?
Thanks again

yes, stock lower.

still have the stock manifolds. am going with bbk lt headers and offroad x pipe here soon.

this is all on 93 pump gas.

i'm getting ~ 17 mpg mostly city driving and i am by no means light on the throttle.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hey bud, I know you just edited the 1st post but it is still messed up. The picture of your car does not pop up, just some big photo of the ImageShack frog. Just wanted to let you know. Mistakes happen!

Users who are viewing this thread