a few new pics of my dsg cobra

PIXER

Banned
Whats the numbers?
What PSI are you running?
I have a deal pending on me purchasing a used 2.4 and have been told (he has not verified, so I am just looking into it, but can you run LESS THAN @!PSI?
Thanks,

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Never was a fan of that color until this moment when i saw yours....WOW!!!! that thing looks good....Now it just needs some H&R Springs to drop it to the ground...that would be SWEET!!!

Hey man i just saw the MS tag....Ever come to jackson?? couple 03-04s down here....you ought to come out one night and hang around...its good ole time..

Last edited:

Boosted521

Established Member
thanks for all of the nice comments :beer:

pixer... i'm running a 20lb pulley but am seeing ~ 18 to 19 psi. still working on a few small issues but right now i'm at 560/508 off spray with a conservative tune. going back for a retune here shortly.

sam92lx said:
Never was a fan of that color until this moment when i saw yours....WOW!!!! that thing looks good....Now it just needs some H&R Springs to drop it to the ground...that would be SWEET!!!

Hey man i just saw the MS tag....Ever come to jackson?? couple 03-04s down here....you ought to come out one night and hang around...its good ole time..

i more than likely will lower it, but will probably be a little while. i'm not really concerned with it that much right now.

i don't come to jackson too often, haven't been in a while actually. i'm usually in the tupelo/oxford area. if you ever head up this way send me a pm.

Last edited:

DCAN87

Established Member
Yay! Thanks for the new backround. Any more engine shots? I love that kenne bell!

Users who are viewing this thread