A few Fox pics...I'm bored

BelvedereGTX

Banned
very nice. I see you have the tko 600 . Thats the one im getting for my 93 this spring. Hows that baby feel? Why the 3:55's instead of the 3:73's? Do the 3:55's feel better with the tko?

rbrown-90

Established Member
It's a stock bottom end and heads. It had the 3:55's and the Systemax when I bought it. The AOD died so I did the TKO 600. I am doing a stroked 351 so the 3:55's should be good for the street. I haven't figured out if I will go 393 or 408 yet. I'm sure power is fairly low considering stock was 225hp. This is my 6th stang and I plan on keeping it forever.
I had an 89 with TFS heads and an s-trim. This time I want to play with a lot of cubes and maybe 12 lbs of boost.
I will keep EFI with the stroked 351 too!

rbrown-90

Established Member
I love the TKO it's got about 600 miles and seems to keep shifting smoother and smoother. No problems with power shifting a 6000 rpm's. I am debating on cutting the springs after hearing all you Terminator guys. I love the stock ride just want it to look a little lower. I had Saleen springs in one of my old cars and they beat the crap out of my kidneys.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
rbrown-90 said:
It is Rio Rancho! You close?
I travel there about every 3 weeks or so on business.

Heres a picture I took from my room one trip.
66253.jpg

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Yeah there hasn't been much snow there in the last year. But a lot of rain......

I need to take a trip up to Taos next time I am there. They have any snow yet?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Cool. I usually stop through Santa Fe and Espanola on the way up to Taos.

It was raining here today and cool.

Ever been down to Urist's place down on the south side of town off Coors and Della?

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
rbrown-90 said:
I am debating on cutting the springs after hearing all you Terminator guys. I love the stock ride just want it to look a little lower. I had Saleen springs in one of my old cars and they beat the crap out of my kidneys.

Their springs are different than most. I think the Terminators have linear springs and a cut won't hurt their driveability. I don't think the same could be said about the Fox springs. Should probably go with Eibach or the FRPP lowering springs..:shrug:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread