Banned
Just south of the border.

[video=youtube_share;lCcKHqDuAIY]http://youtu.be/lCcKHqDuAIY[/video]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice Mustangs there. Mustangs on the "open range". Not much better than that. :)

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Just south of the border.

[video=youtube_share;lCcKHqDuAIY]http://youtu.be/lCcKHqDuAIY[/video]

Just watched that video the other night. Are you in Lubbock with all of those guys?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No they are not. Why would it help from a dig but not a roll smh.

THIS... The biggest thing you guys are forgetting is the weight difference.. 4.10's helped the GT500.. Combine that with a really tall tire.. Probably a 28"+ tire on the gt500 it's very similar to a 355-373 rear gear with a 26".. There is a massive weight difference.. That GT500 would have been trained if it didn't have the 4.10's

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
No they are not. Why would it help from a dig but not a roll smh.

From what I've seen so far, every pre-13 GT500 racing a similar powered 13-14 from a roll almost always loses. And it usually comes when they have to do that one extra shift. 4.10s will only cause it to run out of gear even sooner. There's already been a discussion on that a couple years ago.

sneakypete4v

Established Member
From what I've seen so far, every pre-13 GT500 racing a similar powered 13-14 from a roll almost always loses. And it usually comes when they have to do that one extra shift. 4.10s will only cause it to run out of gear even sooner. There's already been a discussion on that a couple years ago.

Well it's as simple as this the track does not lie. The majority of 140+ mph TVS GT500S are running 3.73-4.10. In fact I can't think of one with a slb going faster then 140 with a 3.31.

Users who are viewing this thread