A direct suggestion

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Provide the means for disabling the mouse over thread preview.

Its garbage.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I don't like it either. I haven't looked into finding a way to disable it yet though. If you know how Matt please share.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Won't the old buttons plug right in or did vbulletin do away with compatibility?

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Just Curious.. Why was the Thread Preview done away with? I've grown to like it and really miss having that feature here. IMHO it should really help performance more than hurt it if people are allowed to preview whether or not they want to open the ENTIRE Thread that's typically titled "PLEASE HELP", or "YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS..". Man, I can't tell you how many times I fall for those lines LOL. Anyhow, thread subjects are misleading and I've opened the entire thing just to find out it was something I could have passed on if I could preview it.

Thanks!
B.

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
What's there not to like? I've got to admit I've become really spoiled by the feature on all the other mustang sites. I also realize I don't have much of a voice here on this matter but was just curious what you didn't like about it.

Man I loved being able to hover over a curious thread and read the first few lines to see if it was something I wanted to read. Now I find myself wasting alot of time and valuable server resources loading Threads that turned out to be something of no interest but you'd never know that by the Thread titles people use. :rolleyes:

Anyhow.. I know you won't turn it back on so this is probably pointless. I was just really happy to see the feature available right after your Upgrade and was curious what happened to it. Guess I know now..

B.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I liked it at first, but then it just got annoying.....

Users who are viewing this thread