A Day to Remember, December 7th

djervin

Established Member
Thanks to all who protect our country, a pic my girl took at the Pearl Harbor Memorial:
hawaii2009047.jpg

Yellow4.6

Established Member
It's very sad that this thread has 3 reply's.......Seems like people could careless anymore and thats sad.

Thank you to the greatest generation! and all those who've served and continue to serve.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I did a moment of silence yesterday.. It wasn't forgotten just didn't see this thread.

betiwin

Established Member
It's very sad that this thread has 3 reply's.......Seems like people could careless anymore and thats sad.

Thank you to the greatest generation! and all those who've served and continue to serve.

Amen brother! A sacrifice our generation may never understand. To those that serve we thank you!

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I did a moment of silence yesterday.. It wasn't forgotten just didn't see this thread.

I did 7 hours of silence last night. Yep....sure did. I slept on it!

Hey, can we do a "Coast Guard don't count thread"? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

:lol1:

*I keed I keed.....teasing 98 Saleen because we are friends, and he is Coast Guard.* :-D

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I have a few customers that served in WW2, they are old men now, 2 of them were pilots. One flew PBYs, the other was a ball turret gunner on a B-17.

Last edited:

04Red-Snake

Established Member
My respect and gratitude to the greatest generation! May God bless our men & women in uniform and their families for all they do, and may God bless the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread