A day on the lake (New Orleans)

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
We hit the lake on last Sunday. Here are a few pics that I had taken. Im sure there are more but these are all I had at this time. If anyone in the city want to roll next time we hit it shoot me your contact info and we can link up and cruise.

2014-05-25%2019.34.08_zpsef2trotp.jpg

20140525_190225_zps0uz7u91e.jpg

20140525_194030_RichtoneHDR_zpseumgmxa4.jpg

2014-05-25%2019.33.31_zpsliwxe9wr.jpg

Last edited:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Nice pics, I go out on Sundays quite a bit, just haven't been the past few weeks though.
Here's a video of the big meet there was about a month ago.
[youtube_browser]uQllMmobbxQ[/youtube_browser]

mystickb1996

Established Member
Bro your killing me, i go there all the time on sundays of course this past sunday i was outa town and you make it to the lakefront.... let me know if you heading that way this weekend ill be stopping by in the afternoon.. car looks great and your boys turbo gt500 is sick

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous lake! Nice photos. Looked to be a great day for some fun in the sun.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Bro your killing me, i go there all the time on sundays of course this past sunday i was outa town and you make it to the lakefront.... let me know if you heading that way this weekend ill be stopping by in the afternoon.. car looks great and your boys turbo gt500 is sick

Thanks man. I just started going back out there. We def have to link up since its starting to get kick back up again. Im going to state capital this sat. to watch a few friends run their cars. Fathers day should be nice on the lake. Ill text you if I can make it out there.

Nice pics, I go out on Sundays quite a bit, just haven't been the past few weeks though.
Here's a video of the big meet there was about a month ago.
[youtube_browser]uQllMmobbxQ[/youtube_browser]

Awesome vid. Thanks for giving a little bit more of how it looks out there.

Gorgeous lake! Nice photos. Looked to be a great day for some fun in the sun.

Thanks. Ill post some of the night meet next time I go out there.

Shit if it was actually clean/clear water there'd be ALOT more people out, unfortunately its not.

Yea sucks to have to here all the stories of how pontchartrain beach was so much fun but since the water took a major hit over time it just that, stories. Just wish I could have seen those days.

Users who are viewing this thread