A couple vacation photos.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I went on a little trip and finally got back 3 days ago. Here's a couple shots.

xZgiSVrl.jpg

Ac39UyPl.jpg

sfd9H4al.jpg

AgHIjKjl.jpg

VfBoY4Bl.jpg

DG0C2sAl.jpg

1iLmqwwl.jpg

MFDpch8l.jpg

5CXCBmml.jpg

PB31YJ0l.jpg

MDmfDYpl.jpg

wVNBEQVl.jpg

nMWbp65l.jpg

3eoFYY7l.jpg

erhyKTGl.jpg

c9dmEAtl.jpg

7i2bKhul.jpg

Vsazxozl.jpg

qnv77Dtl.jpg

Ez3JQW2l.jpg

8mBpE6jl.jpg

7KDbO65l.jpg

bLczWyEl.jpg

wRdyiVjl.jpg

FZpVM5Wl.jpg

ViISLKvl.jpg

gnJELIhl.jpg

EOlpiqjl.jpg

6CBiOtpl.jpg

TFIHTTol.jpg

ZDK5qdVl.jpg

fMwWGK7l.jpg

ripec5Hl.jpg

TYsjDjLl.jpg

vlzDpXvl.jpg

PqCPnRvl.jpg

kXjpGO4l.jpg

PxudFKal.jpg

Vdv3JF8l.jpg

ThnEdUnl.jpg

uXZz1cNl.jpg

v7R7Yesl.jpg

w4wbu56l.jpg

RGgQeqFl.jpg

f4agcZHl.jpg

uuqy5vyl.jpg

9vzpI56l.jpg

ttKXDkrl.jpg

5slpk3ml.jpg

eM92zsrl.jpg

FECZtoPl.jpg

ZVyWDi1l.jpg

PHbaWnEl.jpg

SPcbfMKl.jpg

FBHlfhFl.jpg

jzoz8WJl.jpg

9torLbol.jpg

15Uhp71l.jpg

4ubAvIFl.jpg

oKO3V3Fl.jpg

BJ6Khy2l.jpg

E3atHwGl.jpg

glqfKirl.jpg

XDONOibl.jpg

9C2MIAwl.jpg

Pb5T8vAl.jpg

hYxpA36l.jpg

N1rFEPRl.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Thanks for sharing. My interest for traveling is over seas is non-existent but this is awesome.

Yeah, travel isn't for everyone. I got close friends who think nothing except how how much faster their mustang would be with the amount I spent on this trip. To each their own.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Yeah, travel isn't for everyone. I got close friends who think nothing except how how much faster their mustang would be with the amount I spent on this trip. To each their own.

Don't get me wrong, I own a truck and go all over the us but international travel kinda weirds me out. My wife talked me into going to cancun for our honeymoon. After getting off the plane I was sure I could have done it easier driving, walking, and bs'ing my way down there. Even easier getting back lol. I think Australia would be my destination if I were to go overseas.

tkeinia

Established Member
looks great, i backpacked Europe for a month about 5 years ago. i loved it.

i am now planning on taking my wife and son next july for 2 weeks, money i was saving for my turbo kit for my boss is going to it.
it will be my sons graduation gift from high school, ill just have to save more for my car. but i think the trip will be well worth it.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Great photos...looks like an awesome trip! what kind of camera did you use?

Thanks. I used a Sony RX100. I have the second edition. They just released a newer 3rd edition recently. It's pretty much the best camera you can fit in your pocket. So many times, like on this late night boat cruise: http://i.imgur.com/ripec5Hl.jpg people were busting out their cell phones. I don't care about apple/android, neither can pull off a decent night shot, yet alone from a moving boat. I wanted a camera that could properly capture one insane trip, and I think my camera purchase was perfect for what I wanted.

There's a slight bit of editing on some photos. The camera has built in wifi, so during my trip, I would transfer my favorite shot or two of the day to my phone, make some slight edits with Snapseed and then share them with friends.

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Awesome photos there. Paris is an amazing place and London is sweet too. Great pics!

waggs

icy.i see.eye sea.icee.
Established Member
Thats pretty much mine and the wifes dream trip. Awesome pics how long did it take to get around? Guessing couple of weeks?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Thats pretty much mine and the wifes dream trip. Awesome pics how long did it take to get around? Guessing couple of weeks?

62 days. I flew out July 31st and landed back here October 1st. One could speed things up and see just as much quicker, but you would be exhausted quickly.

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
Nice trip, I miss being active duty and uncle sam paying airfare... I spent two weeks "TDY" in Rome. We busted ass for three days, got all the work done then spent rest of time sightseeing. The first weekend we went all over, the Vatican, Coliseum, ect... Monday my feet hurt so bad... Awesome trip though. Only place I haven't been is Asia, that is on my bucket list.

Brandon619

Established Member
Thanks for sharing those pictures! Man you made your way across Europe. Some of your pictures brought me back to my couple trips to Europe. I loved Florance Italy one of my favorite places I visited in Italy.

Palmer

Established Member
Those are awesome pics! Looks like an amazing trip. It would be cool to go there someday, but #1 I hate going out of the country, #2 I can't stand being on a plane that long, and #3 I don't want to be around that many tourists everywhere I tried to go. Haha!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos. You indeed had an awesome vacation. THAT is one vacation I'd love to take. That brown snail/slug is pretty large!

Users who are viewing this thread