A couple shots of my toys before snow :-(

Nino S

Established Member
Got the garage situated so I can fit all my crap in there for the winter but did not even leave enough space for my trash can!!

91 LX

IMG_1968.gif

IMG_1971.gif

IMG_1217.gif

IMG_1228.gif

IMG_1227.gif

yes I know the compressor is still on, I just put the AC delete on today. I currently sits with a eagle internal 347 stroker with 170CC heads and a garbage blower with 6 psi, going built dart motor, on3 turbo, and auto for next season.

IMG_1259.gif

all of them including the daily beater chevy

IMG_1260.gif

IMG_1261.gif

IMG_1262.gif

IMG_1740.gif

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0970.gif

IMG_1016.gif

thanks for checking it out. SOrry for the crappy quality but they were all done with my iphone, I cant wait to use my D80 i am getting for christmas!!!! I guess I will be waiting until Spring.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice stable you have there. Bet you'd love to have a 4-bay garage. :)

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sweet cars. Thats funny how you have a C5 for a beater :)

Nino S

Established Member
Nice cars, I would for sure have the vette in the garage and 5.0 outside

haha I expected that but the 5.0 is not a car I could imagine driving daily. pretty aggressive cam, a gutted interior, is getting a manual steering rack, no a/c or heat, etc. I practically stole the Vette, it was traded in to the dealer, and is what I drive daily. My next move is going to be a F250 and get rid of the vette.

Nino S

Established Member
I don't want to hear any talk like this! It will NOT snow this year in NoVA, we have to have gotten enough last year to take this year off.

I can not even think of dealing of another winter like last year!! All that snowed killed business and was just an overall pain in the ass. keeping my fingers crossed and I heard it was only a projection of like 18" for the whole winter so we will see

Users who are viewing this thread