PAH!
Established Member
:rockon: and you know I love my Saleen's...I'll leave this here

4344701760_ca10cc1569_b-1.jpg

4084531321_552f561e5a_b.jpg

Chrome Saleens FTMFW!!! :beer:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Nice man looks good, you could just be like me and not run a front plate. I haven't since I have owned mine in 2005. Never been pulled over for it once. I figure all the Corvettes do it here, so why not me too

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
yeah the funny thing about that is when me and some buddies went down to the loop and on the drive down my buddy got ticketed for not having his. had mine on at the time. i have too many holes in mine now. there was 4 holes already and none of them even lined up so i had to make new ones to make it straight. i need new bumper and not run a plate

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
yeah the funny thing about that is when me and some buddies went down to the loop and on the drive down my buddy got ticketed for not having his. had mine on at the time. i have too many holes in mine now. there was 4 holes already and none of them even lined up so i had to make new ones to make it straight. i need new bumper and not run a plate

What happened to the 18' reps? I like them on there.

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
Agreed! i was going to purchase me a set but i bought a SLP catback instead, will purchase the Saleens sometime in August just before the car show in my town

Users who are viewing this thread